I see the 100% club is significantly smaller than platinum's – what does it include?

DrexlSpiveyTRo

It’s basically because of the Legends mode trophies, which is the online coop mode of the game.

All the single player trophies including ng+ and the Iki island dlc are incredibly easy and everyone should be able to get them without any trouble.

Edited by iFraaN97
  • Like 2

On 31/12/2021 at 3:23 AM, MsVelvet said:

How long to get all multi-player trophies? If I were to jump straight into it w/o playing the campaign how long would it take me?

If you go straight for the trophies it's doable in less than 40 hours, however you'll need to put some time in to grind to level 105 to do the raids and to purify cursed gear. For the raids I would definitely recommend to play it with experienced players. Check the discord: https://discord.com/invite/ghostoftsushima

Edited by HansPatat050
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HansPatat050 said:

If you go straight for the trophies it's doable in less than 40 hours, however you'll need to put some time in to grind to level 105 to do the raids and to purify cursed gear. For the raids I would definitely recommend to play it with experienced players. Check the discord: https://discord.com/invite/ghostoftsushima

Ok, thanks for the help.

To add, you can speed things up if you play with someone who can help you to level up your Ki so you can play bronze to silver to gold. You start playing on bronze level. Once you are eligibile to play on Silver have someone join (via random match making for example or someone you know) so you can finish the Silver missions and do the same for gold. This will give you better Ki rewards for each game making it easier to get a high Ki level to play the raids. 

44 minutes ago, HansPatat050 said:

To add, you can speed things up if you play with someone who can help you to level up your Ki so you can play bronze to silver to gold. You start playing on bronze level. Once you are eligibile to play on Silver have someone join (via random match making for example or someone you know) so you can finish the Silver missions and do the same for gold. This will give you better Ki rewards for each game making it easier to get a high Ki level to play the raids. 

I joined the discord. I just wanna get the multiplayer trophies done. I dont mind the time sink too much, just like to get any MP trophies done for games so i dont have to worry about a dead community when i actually get around to playing the game.