Is there any way to get the DLC?

samijon2004

37 minutes ago, samijon2004 said:

Looks like DLC was delisted from stores, any way to get them as of today?

Maybe it is an outdated info, but at least a month ago they were all available in Hong Kong PSN Store.

Since it is not possible to buy anything for PS3 in PSN Store via WWW, you will have to make an HK account and check it in the store from your PS3.

At least PSPrices.com is still showing them:
https://psprices.com/region-hk/game/1703496/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-armed-and-dangerous-pack

https://psprices.com/region-hk/game/1703945/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-super-sports-pack

https://psprices.com/region-hk/game/1703301/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-porsche-unleashed-pack

https://psprices.com/region-hk/game/1703442/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-lamborghini-untamed-pack

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

Maybe it is an outdated info, but at least a month ago they were all available in Hong Kong PSN Store.

Since it is not possible to buy anything for PS3 in PSN Store via WWW, you will have to make an HK account and check it in the store from your PS3.

At least PSPrices.com is still showing them:
https://psprices.com/region-hk/game/1703496/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-armed-and-dangerous-pack

https://psprices.com/region-hk/game/1703945/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-super-sports-pack

https://psprices.com/region-hk/game/1703301/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-porsche-unleashed-pack

https://psprices.com/region-hk/game/1703442/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-lamborghini-untamed-pack

Definitely will check this out, thank you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/16/2022 at 4:23 AM, Criso_93 said:

Made an account set in Hong Kong but couldn't find them. Can someone confirm if they have been able to buy them recently?

Just an fyi for anyone still trying to buy the two dlc's. I couldn't find the dlc on the ps store either, so i tried to start the game up and access it from the in game store. Can confirm its still available using a Hong Kong account. I even used my NA copy with a Hong Kong account to access, and it worked!!! The Multiplayer seems to be completely dead.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

There are two versions of Hot Pursuit available on the HK's Store: an English one (i.e North American ver.) and a Chinese one. The DLCs themselves aren't visible on the store anymore but you could still buy them through the actual game.

However, I'm not sure if it would work for those who own the European copy of the game. 

Edited by Bahraini_carguy

On 5/7/2022 at 8:00 AM, AIcoholicFather said:

Just an fyi for anyone still trying to buy the two dlc's. I couldn't find the dlc on the ps store either, so i tried to start the game up and access it from the in game store. Can confirm its still available using a Hong Kong account. I even used my NA copy with a Hong Kong account to access, and it worked!!! The Multiplayer seems to be completely dead.

I saw this just today. Tried to log in and aprently SONY released a new system update fpr the PS3 TWO fricking days ago. Now autolog is broken for me ON BOTH ACCOUNTS. Can you go in one more time and confirm is not just me?

49 minutes ago, Criso_93 said:

I saw this just today. Tried to log in and aprently SONY released a new system update fpr the PS3 TWO fricking days ago. Now autolog is broken for me ON BOTH ACCOUNTS. Can you go in one more time and confirm is not just me?

When I went back for the plat.. autologs was already broke and it also negated my 'online pass' so I only had the 48 hr trial. - this is back when the remaster dropped.

9 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

When I went back for the plat.. autologs was already broke and it also negated my 'online pass' so I only had the 48 hr trial. - this is back when the remaster dropped.

That's weird. The remastered dropped in November but I platinumed this game in february and autolog/online was working fine for me in february. Granted I got the online trophies long ago. But autolog was working fine. I wonder if it's a thing that they break and come back on and off.

1 hour ago, Criso_93 said:

That's weird. The remastered dropped in November but I platinumed this game in february and autolog/online was working fine for me in february. Granted I got the online trophies long ago. But autolog was working fine. I wonder if it's a thing that they break and come back on and off.

From what I remember, auto log broke years ago when e.a did a update/merger. I think it was around the time the shut down 'the run' online service. But I could be wrong on that.

I just know it's been awhile. Unfortunately.

And it sucks the 100% is unobtainable.

23 hours ago, Criso_93 said:

11 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

From what I remember, auto log broke years ago when e.a did a update/merger. I think it was around the time the shut down 'the run' online service. But I could be wrong on that.

I just know it's been awhile. Unfortunately.

And it sucks the 100% is unobtainable.

Autolog was doing just fine back in December when I played. I don’t think it’s related to the NFS games that got shut down in august. 

but I checked today and autolog is definitely broken, i think it’s because of the latest software update.

• 1 month later...
On 11/05/2022 at 1:30 AM, Bahraini_carguy said:

There are two versions of Hot Pursuit available on the HK's Store: an English one (i.e North American ver.) and a Chinese one. The DLCs themselves aren't visible on the store anymore but you could still buy them through the actual game.

However, I'm not sure if it would work for those who own the European copy of the game. 

Hello can anyone share screenshots of  hk dlc store for me to see if online pass is still available.

Edited by Greling_2

4 hours ago, Greling_2 said:

Hello can anyone share screenshots of  hk dlc store for me to see if online pass is still available.

As far as I'm concerned, all the DLCs are available, but I can't assure you since once purchased or acquired it shows them in the store ihuI5AE.jpeg

PS: I speak Spanish xD

PS 2: I don't want to risk deleting the DLC and not finding it later xC

Edited by xcution_SL

• 2 weeks later...

So this game has a weird bug. You cannot connect to autolog servers on multiple accounts on one internet connection. In other words my main is fine but my alts get server error. As such I can't get into the store to purchase the dlc on my HK alt. Is there a way around this?

3 hours ago, tickfordmate said:

Is there a way to get the online pass now just to play online? i don't care about the DLC trophies. Im on the Australian account (which uses the Europe store)

Only if you can somehow get into autolog on a HK account and the in game store. 

You then need a region 1 or 4 copy to play that online pass/dlc

13 minutes ago, tickfordmate said:

I dont mind rebuying a USA copy of the game, but how the hell do I log onto autolog on the HK account, its not letting me connect 

12 hours ago, tickfordmate said:

Is there a way to get the online pass now just to play online? i don't care about the DLC trophies. Im on the Australian account (which uses the Europe store)

You need to sign up to autolog with your alt on most wanted. Then try hot pursuit and it works. Weird i know

On 01/07/2022 at 2:57 AM, ResiGamer_28 said:

You need to sign up to autolog with your alt on most wanted. Then try hot pursuit and it works. Weird i know

I logged with with my HK account, there is no DLC available at all including the Online Pass. Did anyone else have this trouble? I double checked, all prices on this store is in HK$.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I tried another thing, using my normal trophy australian account, I went on EA to unlink the account associated. I actually had another EA account which i used once to play Apex on PC, so I thought maybe I could trick them to get another 2 day free trial. My alt EA account i linked my PSN and it gave me a new error message "You are not connected to the Auto Log servers". Does anyone have an idea to get past this? Because i got a feeling if it lets me log in, it will give me another 2 day trial