The Platinum Games (Ongoing) (SIGN-UPS Closed)

I will definitely sign up to this. January and february look good so far. Don't kill us in march with "Get your completion rate to 90%+" or something.

September is to eazy tho. You may add like rarity requirement or to have less then x achivers or both. It is not harder then previous "complete 20 DLC" when you can get it with 5 min plats. 

Edited by WiktorM101

19 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Just pre-sign me up already!

I will be putting up a link for the sign-up form tonight and you can just fill that up. 

18 hours ago, WiktorM101 said:

I will definitely sign up to this. January and february look good so far. Don't kill us in march with "Get your completion rate to 90%+" or something.

September is to eazy tho. You may add like rarity requirement or to have less then x achivers or both. It is not harder then previous "complete 20 DLC" when you can get it with 5 min plats. 

Obviously, I am updating the rules as we speak. This is not going to be a simple thing so don't worry. And no, I won't surprise participants with 90% completion or something like that.

10 hours ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

This looks awesome. 

It's a bit outside if my scope as far as uploading videos goes so I won't be joining. BUT! I'll follow along as a lurker at the very least.

Good luck to you and I hope you get a lot of participants and interest! 1f603.png

Thank you brother, means so much to me. :)

9 hours ago, J4MES_T1GER said:

Sound fun, count me in !

BTW I should be expecting I will get 45.6 billion dollar when I become the winnner, right ?

Yes. 45.6 billion in pennies. xD

32 minutes ago, Silocia said:

Actually a really cool idea and sounds really fun. 

I'll definitely lurk but I'm slow when it comes to gaming due to real world commitments so I'll see how this plays out and maybe join in next year.

Bro you should definitely join, even if you feel like you won't be able to do it.

All the remaining people, the sign up has begun. You can find the link above. @grifteskymfning @WiktorM101 @GonzoWARgasm @J4MES_T1GER @Silocia

Edited by rahulrx0
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

Where it says that trophies need to be ultra rare, does that mean ultra rare on psn or ultra rare on psnprofiles? I have a few games that are ultra rare on psn, but only rare on psnprofiles

On PSNProfiles bro. Not the PSN ones. I have updated this info above as well.

The idea is cool ans it seems like by April thing will get harder... I am in baby

On 29/12/2021 at 10:36 PM, GonzoWARgasm said:

This looks awesome. 

It's a bit outside if my scope as far as uploading videos goes so I won't be joining. BUT! I'll follow along as a lurker at the very least.

Good luck to you and I hope you get a lot of participants and interest! 1f603.png

You can upload them to.youtube through the share button in Playstation I don't see a problem.

1 hour ago, MAUSZX said:

The idea is cool ans it seems like by April thing will get harder... I am in baby

You can upload them to.youtube through the share button in Playstation I don't see a problem.

i will let everyone know about how the video thingy will work soon enough.

If I get eliminated, no more homework or stress. So death or glory. Sign me up!

Though I do request against challenges to do with your overall completion rate- I love starting games just to look at their trophy lists and then deleting them til I want to play them- now I'm not saying to tailor this event to me whatsoever- I'm just saying I'm done for if we do that!

22 hours ago, GuitaristZag said:

If I get eliminated, no more homework or stress. So death or glory. Sign me up!

Though I do request against challenges to do with your overall completion rate- I love starting games just to look at their trophy lists and then deleting them till I want to play them- now I'm not saying to tailor this event to me whatsoever- I'm just saying I'm done for if we do that!

Noo No no, there are not going to be any challenges that target a person's past performance. The only stats that are going to matter are during the games.

21 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

I got to ask, those 100 trophies from Feb, does those 100% only apply on trophies with those requirements of at least 6 hours top 50 and stuff like that?

Every trophy you get needs to be a part of the game that meets the requirements. The rules apply for the whole duration of the Platinum Games.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ArtikSkarab said:

Question for you @rahulrx0. You mention in the OP that the games start on the 3rd, but I don't see a timezone. Could you confirm that the event has oficially started and what timezone you'll be using for cut-offs?

Updated the timing and the zone. Also, I have postponed the beginning of the games to the 7th of January. I had made that edit previously but somehow it did not reflect. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

18 minutes ago, MAUSZX said:

Oh my god the biggest text ever and I don't read that, I thought it started the 1st of january :(.

So if I already started a game.... Will that one count for the platinum if I wait for the 7th?

Yes bro it will count as long as it meets the january condition the 5 trophies rule.

• Like 1

The Platinum Games will begin as mentioned in the OP. I would like to request you all to please request your friends to join as well to make this a bit more interesting and fun.

I will be uploading a link of the Google Sheets soon so everyone can track their progress.

Edited by rahulrx0