The Platinum Games (Ongoing) (SIGN-UPS Closed)

Just came across this and seem like an intresting way of trophy hunting through the year so thought I’d give it ago hope i wasn’t to late, I’m fine if my one of the platinums I earned this month can count if not I’ll make sure to join if this is done next year 

Trophies before starting of the event:-

Bronze - 3076

Silver - 1014

Gold - 386

Platinum - 84

Trophies on <29/01/2022 00:40AM>

Bronze - 3151

Silver - 1040

Gold - 392

Platinum - 86

DLCs completed - 0

100% Games - 2

Actually didn't track the trophies I started with, but I guess this info you have on your excel, so I believe this isn't a problem.

Also, I know some of this trophies don't count for the event, so you should have that in account.

Trophies on <31/01/2022 3.37 p.m. GMT.

Bronze - 5897

Silver - 2154

Gold - 728

Platinum - 155

DLCs completed - 9 (8 elegible)

100% Games - 4 (only 2 elegible)

so you going to up date the list ?? I understand you were at a wedding or whatever. But you said two days ago you were going to update it & still haven’t. I understand its just you but I’m in two different challenges rn on discord it’s updated every day or two(run by one person) i don’t mean to bash on you, but i know me and probably tons of others like to see updated challenge stats. Yes I know challenges are a lot of work especially doing it for free & on your own but it’s what you signed up for when you wanted to host one.

6 hours ago, Toxicmatic- said:

so you going to up date the list ?? I understand you were at a wedding or whatever. But you said two days ago you were going to update it & still haven’t. I understand its just you but I’m in two different challenges rn on discord it’s updated every day or two(run by one person) i don’t mean to bash on you, but i know me and probably tons of others like to see updated challenge stats. Yes I know challenges are a lot of work especially doing it for free & on your own but it’s what you signed up for when you wanted to host one.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by me. I am working on updating the list right now and the results will be out by tonight.

Players eliminated in January Challenge so far on updating:-

• Sniperpuma
  • Ac3dUd3-
  • RPGelement
  • VoltrefferNL
  • Red_Fuse170
  •  

If you do not see your name in the sheets, you have been eliminated. Better luck next time!

I have yet to update the lists further, worry not. Y'all just focus on playing the games y'all gonna play. I am sorry for being so late in updating the list. i just got a tattoo on my arm, which makes it harder for me to use my desktop in speed.

Here is the tattoo...

ecxuKUc.jpeg

I will show you the full thing. Sekiro is on the other side. And it is colored. So let it heal. I'll show the full thing in a few days.

Edited by rahulrx0

11 hours ago, Toxicmatic- said:

Toxic by name, Toxic by nature it seems 

• Like 3

On 12/29/2021 at 1:05 PM, rahulrx0 said:

~UNELIGIBLE GAMES (RECORDED SO FAR)~

1. 36 Fragments Of Midnight (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  2. A Short Hike (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  3. A Way Out (Less Than 20 Trophies)
  4. Among Us (50th Fastest Completion Less Than 6 Hours)
  5. Another World (Less Than 20 Trophies)
  6. Apex Legends (Less Than 20 Trophies)
  7. Astro's Playroom (50th Fastest Completion Less Than 6 Hours)
  8. Bird Game + (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  9. Birthday Of Midnight (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  10. Bouncy Bullets (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  11. Castle Of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (Less Than 20 Trophies)
  12. Castle Pals (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  13. Contraptions (Less Than 20 Trophies)
  14. Cross The Moon (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  15. Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! (Less Than 20 Trophies)
  16. Dreaming Sarah (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  17. Energy Invasion (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  18. Flow (Less Than 20 Trophies)
  19. Garfield Kart: Furious Racing (Less Than 20 Trophies)
  20. Kona (50th Fastest Completion Less Than 6 Hours)
  21. Mass Effect 2 (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  22. Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (Less Than 20 Trophies)
  23. My Name Is Mayo 2 (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  24. My Name Is Mayo (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  25. Oxenfree (Less Than 20 Trophies)
  26. Parappa The Rapper (50th Fastest Completion Less Than 6 Hours)
  27. Pinkman+ (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  28. Rift Racoon (Less Than 20 Trophies)
  29. Rime (50th Fastest Completion Less Than 6 Hours)
  30. Slayaway Camp (50th Fastest Completion Less Than 6 Hours)
  31. Spyro The Dragon (50th Fastest Completion Less Than 6 Hours)
  32. The Little Acre (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  33. The Walking Dead: Michonne (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  34. The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  35. We Were Here (50th Fastest Completion Less Than 6 Hours)
  36. We Were Here Too (Completion Rate More Than 75%)
  37. What Remains Of Edith Finch (Less Than 20 Trophies)
  38. Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel (Less Than 20 Trophies)
  39. Zenith (Less Than 20 Trophies)

I am amazed at some of this games... Specially Mass Effect 2 and Kona (which I heard it can be pretty hard)

Also a little bit amazed that 3 people got eliminated so soon, the first month is the easiest by far.

Edited by MAUSZX

8 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

I am amazed at some of this games... Specially Mass Effect 2 and Kona (which I heard it can be pretty hard)

Also a little bit amazed that 3 people got eliminated so soon, the first month is the easiest by far.

Yes I understand bro. I just made the rules and these games fall into those categories. :( However, these 3 are just the players I have been able to check so far. I am still updating you see.

7 hours ago, steveblazinggrin said:

Just curious, when do the suprise months get revealed? First day of the month?

A day before the month starts...

6 hours ago, Darling Baphomet said:

I assume the remaster of ME2, which is quite easy, is being referred to.

Yes. I will update the versions as well, which can make it quite easy to identify which version on which platform is eligible.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rahulrx0 said:

The lists have finally been fully updated, along with the final list of people who have been eliminated. The next updation will take place on 27th of Feb. Good luck people.

Well, mine is already different from what is on the list, but I understand you have been doing this for days and you did mine some days before.

Only one thing. Everyone is with 0 dlc's completed, and at least I have already completed 8 DLCs. And I know more players have done those, so you might check on that

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MattbluePT said:

Well, mine is already different from what is on the list, but I understand you have been doing this for days and you did mine some days before.

Only one thing. Everyone is with 0 dlc's completed, and at least I have already completed 8 DLCs. And I know more players have done those, so you might check on that

I know. I haven't updated the DLC and the 100% counter since it's not required right now and the parameters for this are a bit too complex as well, but I will update it by the end of this week as well. Also, the trophy tracking changes everyday but I can't update it everyday so I will try this every week from now on so that every one is on board with the stats.

18 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

This looks like fun.  Good luck everyone, bit sad I missed out.  Go gettum!

Do not worry my brother, I will open sign ups for a wildcard entry challenge as well maybe. So you can join then.

14 hours ago, ArtikSkarab said:

I will also have to ask for a check-up on my stats as my ineligible trophies don't seem to be correct. Also, I have to ask if Cuboid would be counted as it only has 16 base trophies.

Sure, I will look into it again and update it accordingly. Also cuboid is not eligible since it has only 16 base game trophies and less than 50 for total trophies so.

also, i will be revealing my full tattoo tonight. I will be taking off the protective plastic off and then i will show my own designed masterpiece (if some would like to call it that)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

We are Kinda close to the end of the month, couldn't you announce the March Challenge sooner, to maybe think what game or games to pick?

I have the challenge decided and i will be releasing the information in 2 days so that everyone has a 4 day headstart. 

• Like 2

~ Challenge for the month of MARCH! ~

So this is the third month of the year 2022. You all will be divided into teams of FOUR and are going to compete against each other in terms of points. Each team will have to score points, and the team with the least points at the end of the month will be eliminated. The point system will be as follows:-

• 1 point for a Bronze Trophy.
  • 2 points for a Silver Trophy.
  • 3 points for a Gold Trophy.
  • 5 points for a Platinum Trophy
  • 5 additional points to each player of the team if the same Platinum is earned by all four.
  • 5 points for 100%-ing a game (only if the game has at least 2 DLCs with at least 2 trophies in each DLC)
  • 100 additional points will be awarded to the team who gets 25 Platinum Trophies during this challenge.
  • Every 1000 points grants 100 additional points.
  • 50 Additional Points to a player for getting 5 Platinum Trophies during the month.

The teams have been chosen at random and will be announced shortly. The rules for the trophies are the same as the entire event. Again, as in the first challenge, you need to pop at least 5 more trophies from those games (excluding the platinum) in order for them to count, at the time of beginning of the Platinum Games Event.

I have yet to update the stats, but I think all of you have been qualified for the February Challenge already. The Stats will be updated by tonight, along with the announcement of the teams.

Edited by rahulrx0

I'm usually not great on competitive team events, but only needing to not be last does help. I do have a couple of questions about the rules:

• Points counted from everything earned during the event or only through March?
  • Related, platinum earned by all 4 only during the event?
  • Can you get the 100% bonus if you've already cleared the base game (DLC only)?
  • Can we get a list of which games were counted as the January plats, since some people did multiple during that month
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, rahulrx0 said:

~ Challenge for the month of MARCH! ~

Also, the game being used to get a platinum in January does not count in this challenge.

I don't know what this means... does this mean everything done in this challenge count with the exception of the first platinum? or I don't know what this means lol sorry.

Meaning is this challenge count only for what we do in march or does it count from the beginning with the exception of the 1st plat? Or is there any variation depending on each requisite?

Edited by MAUSZX