Perfectionist- 0%

Jamesy-2013

I have a question regarding this trophy, so I did all the ones I could do to completion, but I got nothing so far, I will try what Titan Gamer suggested soon but I wanted to know if I am missing any jobs as these are the ones I've completed.

Ex-boyfriend Stole the Radiator from my house

Cleaning the garage

Radiators.

Amaranth walls

Baby on the way

Additional walls

Walls to knock down

Student's house to clean up

Save me from these horrible colors honey

Necessary extra bathroom

Bathroom and home workshop

Clean up the house, please

Aunt's home to redecorate

House in need of a renovation

Painting the house

garage :)

Christmas cleaning!

House to refresh, need help!

Kindergarten

Sauna and base build

All out

I do not own the Garden DLC as I saw not to get it till i'm done and I heard read somewhere that there is a few more jobs added but unsure how to get them.

29 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

I have a question regarding this trophy, so I did all the ones I could do to completion, but I got nothing so far, I will try what Titan Gamer suggested soon but I wanted to know if I am missing any jobs as these are the ones I've completed.

Ex-boyfriend Stole the Radiator from my house

Cleaning the garage

Radiators.

Amaranth walls

Baby on the way

Additional walls

Walls to knock down

Student's house to clean up

Save me from these horrible colors honey

Necessary extra bathroom

Bathroom and home workshop

Clean up the house, please

Aunt's home to redecorate

House in need of a renovation

Painting the house

garage :)

Christmas cleaning!

House to refresh, need help!

Kindergarten

Sauna and base build

All out

I do not own the Garden DLC as I saw not to get it till i'm done and I heard read somewhere that there is a few more jobs added but unsure how to get them.

Just loaded my game to check, yep that's them all :)

I played on 2.41 (most recent is 2.42) and did every job to 100% before turning it in and the trophy popped when it should have.

24 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Just loaded my game to check, yep that's them all :)

I played on 2.41 (most recent is 2.42) and did every job to 100% before turning it in and the trophy popped when it should have.

So these weren't added?

• Inhabitable bunker
  • Bunker
  • Laser tag in a bunker

I heard there had been dlc added but maybe I'm wrong.

25 minutes ago, Sylvanticore said:

So these weren't added?

• Inhabitable bunker
  • Bunker
  • Laser tag in a bunker

I heard there had been dlc added but maybe I'm wrong.

The only recent DLC is the Christmas house that was added with the 2.40 update a couple of weeks back. The Garden DLC was released months ago but the Orders you're talking about are PC exclusives for now and aren't in the Console versions of the game, which are massively behind the PC release in terms of content.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

Okay thank you, i'm just trying to figure out why it's still at 0% on every order, I tried what ITitan-GamerI suggested and all my orders remain at 0%. Kind of disheartened me a little since I just did all of them and now wondering if to just move onto something else till it's fixed

EDIT: So I believe I have found an answer for my issue, when I first started the game I put it into GBP since I am from the UK, I tried and tried didn't things to see if I could get it to work and nothing happened, I was looking at the guide featured for the game and saw about changing the currency.

Well I decided to change it back to EUR and did the first job again, the laptop finally showed 100% next to the job, so far done 3 more jobs and all now 100%.

Will work on it tomorrow.

Edited by Sylvanticore

11 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

Okay thank you, i'm just trying to figure out why it's still at 0% on every order, I tried what ITitan-GamerI suggested and all my orders remain at 0%. Kind of disheartened me a little since I just did all of them and now wondering if to just move onto something else till it's fixed

EDIT: So I believe I have found an answer for my issue, when I first started the game I put it into GBP since I am from the UK, I tried and tried didn't things to see if I could get it to work and nothing happened, I was looking at the guide featured for the game and saw about changing the currency.

Well I decided to change it back to EUR and did the first job again, the laptop finally showed 100% next to the job, so far done 3 more jobs and all now 100%.

Will work on it tomorrow.

Ive just tried that oo and sadly it hasnt worked for me :/ do you have the garden dlc installed? i do and im wondering if that is causing me any issues. Just also wondering are you playing on ps4 or ps5?

2 hours ago, Jamesy-2013 said:

Ive just tried that oo and sadly it hasnt worked for me :/ do you have the garden dlc installed? i do and im wondering if that is causing me any issues. Just also wondering are you playing on ps4 or ps5?

I do not have the garden dlc as it makes the trophy a lot longer than it should be since you need to do the garden jobs too and I am playing it on the PS5.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

That could well be your problem, because a lot of PS4 games don't like the PS5 very much so can bug out in weird and random ways. If you have a PS4 handy, try playing on that and see what happens.

I sadly do not anymore, but as I stated in the edit I seem to have gotten the issue to resolve, I just need to go through all of the jobs once again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

That could well be your problem, because a lot of PS4 games don't like the PS5 very much so can bug out in weird and random ways. If you have a PS4 handy, try playing on that and see what happens.

I can confirm this dosent solve the problem sadly :/

2 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

I sadly do not anymore, but as I stated in the edit I seem to have gotten the issue to resolve, I just need to go through all of the jobs once again.

When you change the currency do you return to the main menu or change it in game?

Tried everything to get this one to pop, nothing.

Completed it on ps5, tried changing currency in menus and completing some orders again, nothing.

Started it on ps4, orders still showing at 9% so dont really want to spend the next 5 hrs completing them all again.

Any ideas?

3 hours ago, SaintStu18 said:

Tried everything to get this one to pop, nothing.

Completed it on ps5, tried changing currency in menus and completing some orders again, nothing.

Started it on ps4, orders still showing at 9% so dont really want to spend the next 5 hrs completing them all again.

Any ideas?

A patch is coming soon to fix this problem so I would shelve the game for a bit until the update has been released.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
31 minutes ago, RawrItsAndrew said:

Anyone here know what the go is I have 100% on all (except dlc jobs most of them I did to the minimum 60 and bailed bc they're were a grind to do) 

But all base games 100% garden ones included and now I'm here with no trophy 🫠

I think you'll have to 100% the DLC ones too if it's installed, for it to pop.

4 hours ago, ZedsDeadStevo said:

I think you'll have to 100% the DLC ones too if it's installed, for it to pop.

Well, that makes me want to die bc you can't uninstall pets and luxury there licenses not downloaded content so this game is now going into the "close to plat but I can't be bothered" backlog hahaha