Fusion Accident

ArtMontef

I am currently at the end of my first playthrough and while I made easily over 150 fusions I still didn't encounter any accidents. Should I just go on a fusion rampage or is it known to bug out and I should do something before commiting time to just mindless fusing? Thanks in advance if any good soul has any info on that ?

• 8 months later...
On 12/29/2021 at 6:05 PM, ArtMontef said:

I am currently at the end of my first playthrough and while I made easily over 150 fusions I still didn't encounter any accidents. Should I just go on a fusion rampage or is it known to bug out and I should do something before commiting time to just mindless fusing? Thanks in advance if any good soul has any info on that 1f914.png

For anyone that’s still curious, it’s not a bug. Just extreme RNG. I also got to the final dungeon without any fusion accidents. I bought a full stock of low-level Personas and just went on a fusing spree. I reloaded my game a good 10 or 15 times after fusing my entire inventory until it finally popped.

Edited by Unlucky_Thir13en
  • Like 2

Yup. I spent ages fusing personas for this trophy to pop. I played the game 3 times after that one of those gameplays included filling persona compendium with tens of fusions and I haven't seen any accident since the first one ?‍♀️

Apparently the chance for this to happen is really small

• 1 year later...
17 hours ago, Robbie4568 said:

For me, the very first fusion I performed in the entire game resulted in a fusion accident. What are the chances? 😅

You should high five my fiance then lmao. When we were both playing the game he started his playthrough and AS I WAS COMPLAINING at spending hours fusing personas he got an accident on his first or second one lol. The question now is- is it good or bad luck?

On 3/3/2024 at 9:01 PM, ArtMontef said:

You should high five my fiance then lmao. When we were both playing the game he started his playthrough and AS I WAS COMPLAINING at spending hours fusing personas he got an accident on his first or second one lol. The question now is- is it good or bad luck?

Well after having completed the game on the true ending path, I ended up getting a total of 4 fusion accidents throughout the playthrough without even trying, just fusing Personas as normal as I progressed. All 4 were before I even got the trophy for performing 50 fusions. I'm now wondering what the actual odds of an accident happening are lol.