February 2014 PS Plus instant game collection ideas?

M4T7Y5899

So i was wondering what may be in for ps plus users in February, so i thought maybe see what some of your ideas are, as well as mine. My prediction:

PS4: Trine/Putty Squad

PS3: Dead Space 3

PS3: Final Fantasy XIII-2

Vita: Sound Shapes

Vita:Persona 4/Gravity Rush

i doubt ff12 or persona 4 would hit collection any time soon and gravity rush is already available i think driveclub expected to be released in feb or march not sure tho, and given the recent square enix titles that have release i would say we get either kane and lynch or tomb raider

Edited by xzero4812

My bet is on Bioshock Infinite for Europe, since NA got it on January, but I might be wrong. I have no idea about NA.

Also, FFXIII-2 because of LR's release would be logical.

We might also get the PS3 Tomb Raider, since it will be hitting the PS4 

Persona 4 would be more like a dream come true than an actual reality, unfortunately -.-

Ni No Kuni got a huge price drop on the (fantastic) January sales, so maybe they'll put it now on the IGC

Have no clue on the PS4 title though.

My bet is on Bioshock Infinite for Europe, since NA got it on January, but I might be wrong. I have no idea about NA.

Persona 4 would be more like a dream come true than an actual reality, unfortunately -.-

Ni No Kuni got a huge price drop on the (fantastic) January sales, so maybe they'll put it now on the IGC

On the same note as Ni No Kuni (I really need to buy it before the sale end...), anyway, like Ni No Kuni, Persona 4 Golden also had a big price drop (50%+10% for PSN+) as the last deal of the 12 Christmas deals, so, I doubt it will be going to PSN+.

Also I think up until this same Atlus simply refused to lower the price of it (or any Persona game, since all are still at full price, regardless of being out for ages... and I kind of regreat getting the physical version of P3P, since I would like to play it again on the Vita...but it's to expensive to buy it digitally..).

So in conclusion. Not going to happen.

A guess along the line up of February could be Tales of Grace F (Tales of HD collection will be out on February), or FFXIII (doubt SE would be kind enough to give us FFXIII-2, but then they have gave us some of the best stuff they have on PS3, with Hitman Absolution, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Sleeping Dogs, just missing an FF game, and Tomb Rider to make the best SE lineup on PS3).

Wouldn't be too surprised if Castlevania: Lords of Shadows somehow found a way onto the list, be it next month or the following.

General rule of thumb would be to discredit the mention of games involved in recent sales, especially if the sale was within the last three months; one reason I'd ignore Ni No Kuni all together as an option.

I really hope they don't bring Dead Space 3, I was hoping for it for ages and then finally decided to just buy it during the sales instead so if they do put it up now I'll be pretty pissed. I'm hoping for maybe TLOU or another good game or two that I have wanted to play but haven't bought myself.

I think Europe already got Bioshock infinite they are always getting a better PS+ line up compared to NA

Since Driveclub is suppose to be released end of february I guess it will be given march so to guess what will be available is rather hard since there isn't a lot to begin with, with PS3 I guess FF13 or 13-2 and...Heavy Rain? And for Vita LBP and Muramasa Rebirth.

I'm hoping for Metal Gear Rising, Dead Space 3, and Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon for PS3

Flower for PS4

Persona 4 Golden and MGS HD Collection.

I'm hoping the US won't get the one in bold, the PAL region missed out on getting the Blade Wolf & Jetstream Sam DLC for free apparently because we got MGR on PS+, so it would be rather unfair if the US get it then, unless the PAL region somehow eventually gets that DLC for free too. I wouldn't mind some of your other ideas though, if Dead Space 3 was put up for PAL, I'd be able to trade my physical copy in.

A few ideas I wouldn't mind (for either region) would be;

• Gran Turismo 6 (I know, I know, the chances of this one is extremely low as it's only a new release)
  • Resident Evil: Revelations
  • Uncharted 2 (Since Uncharted 3 was up for a while)
  • Tales of Graces F
  • Hatsune Miku - Project DIVA F
  • Final Fantasy XIII or XIII-2
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus
  • Saints Row IV
  • LBP 1, 2 or Vita