February 2014 PS Plus instant game collection ideas?

M4T7Y5899

US Instant Game Collection should be announced tomorrow; it was stated in the PSBlog that they usually aim for the final Thursday of the month to announce the upcoming updates.

unless something changed dont they usually announce it the 1st monday of the month

Edited by xzero4812

My bet is on Bioshock Infinite for Europe, since NA got it on January, but I might be wrong. I have no idea about NA.

Also, FFXIII-2 because of LR's release would be logical.

We might also get the PS3 Tomb Raider, since it will be hitting the PS4 

Persona 4 would be more like a dream come true than an actual reality, unfortunately -.-

Ni No Kuni got a huge price drop on the (fantastic) January sales, so maybe they'll put it now on the IGC

Have no clue on the PS4 title though.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/01/22/playstation-plus-in-february-bioshock-infinite-metro-last-light-outlast-more/

this is the eu for next month us is still unknown

My bet is on Bioshock Infinite for Europe, since NA got it on January, but I might be wrong. I have no idea about NA.

Also, FFXIII-2 because of LR's release would be logical.

We might also get the PS3 Tomb Raider, since it will be hitting the PS4 

Persona 4 would be more like a dream come true than an actual reality, unfortunately -.-

Ni No Kuni got a huge price drop on the (fantastic) January sales, so maybe they'll put it now on the IGC

Have no clue on the PS4 title though.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/01/22/playstation-plus-in-february-bioshock-infinite-metro-last-light-outlast-more/

this is the eu for next month us is still unknown

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...