Tempoary Fix for Black screen of campaign

Tac_Knight

Special thanks to @Husky , i just used the  downgrading method to get  platinum this game .

Just bought the digital version of MW from ps store last week. When I lauched the game,finding out the black screen issue is so annoying that i could not even play the first section of campaign . Then i tried the downgrading method  from this post

I used https://orbispatches.com to get prior patch json address . First time , l replaced the 1.5 patch to 1.09 and downloaded campaign add-on ,but it did not work out . Everytiime i try to load the campaign , it said ' missing single player dlc pack '. Second  time, i chose the 1.38 patch version of the game and get all campaign related add-on downloaded ,i did not enounter any crash and black screen ,getting platinum without any issue.

The method is not that hard.  The key for this method is to find the right json address for your game.  So if you want to play the campiagn or get platinum for this game at the moment ,you can try this method .  Also i highly recommend that you should choose the the 1.38 version of the game,because other patch may occur crash or lag for campaign. Otherwise , you should wait the patch to fix the issue .

• Like 3