Worst car game to me. Not an easy plat at all

bannius213

Bruh, this game is horrible. 

It's painful to play for the platinum, because the IA is doomb AF they keep hitting you all the time, the difficult changing doesn't seem to make difference (it's always too easy), the races are all the same, and drifting is so painfully bad. I've never seen a game that respawns your car STOPED! LIKE WTF 

Big respect to people that has the balls to 100% this game, because I'm suffering a boring pain since I've started this game. 

I'm sorry who likes this franchise and feels insulted. 

Edited by bannius213

6 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

"Worst car game" is a bit overdramatic there are far worse games, and it seems to me you have more problems with the trophy requirements than the game itself.

It's not overreacting, trust me. 

This game is boring AF, because all the races are looks like all the same. The platinum it's about 2/10, but the fact that it is boring AF, turns into a 8/10 psicologically ranked. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, iBroke-Bad said:

If you think the game is so bad and boring, maybe you should consider to stop playing it and don’t go for the platinum?

there are plenty of other games out there to play instead 

If you looked at his profile you would see he never learns. 

Pro tip. Research the game before buying it

• Like 1

Must admit I didn’t like this either, wasn’t horrendous but if you’re a completionist  I’d avoid. Not bad for a ps plus game to try out. I’ll be playing The Crew 2 instead, heard good things about it and been craving a racing game so thought I’d give it a try! 

• Like 1

It's probably not the best racing game of all the time, but i think it's a very fun game and a quite easy plat (100% is only a bit more difficult).

These are a plenty of different events and a good variety of tracks.

It's not a simulation (like Dirt Rally series) and not even a rally game, but if you look for a fun arcade racing game, Dirt 5 is the right choice!!!

I just got the plat and 100% and i miss It already ?

4 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Hah, it's you again

Stop chasing me, bro. lul 

I hate hating games, but there's some times that I just can't hold myself. Maybe I need to stay away from games for a while. 

3 hours ago, mega-tallica said:

Being difficult doesn't by default make it 'the worst car game'. If you're not having fun with it then what's the point of playing it?

U got me wrong. 

I've played difficult games before, and it was awesome because you challenge yourself. 

When I say that this game it's too hard, it's because is boring AF for me. 

I was thirsty for a race game, because I love them, but this one is not for me. I'll chase the plat "just for the anger" that it caused in me lol 

2 hours ago, FocusDR said:

. I’ll be playing The Crew 2 instead, heard good things about it and been craving a racing game so thought I’d give it a try! 

That's a cool game, I hope u enjoy it, because I loved every single hour playing this game.