Information For The 100%

Smzthyy

Much appreciated Smzthyy ?

Quick question, would it be possible to boost the 4-player method with just 2 people, both owning PS5 and PS4? I can't think of a reason why it should not work but I'd rather get confirmation on that before actually starting the game.

Edited by Mori

16 hours ago, Mori said:

Much appreciated Smzthyy 1f44d.png

Quick question, would it be possible to boost the 4-player method with just 2 people, both owning PS5 and PS4? I can't think of a reason why it should not work but I'd rather get confirmation on that before actually starting the game.

Yes, that's possible. @timpurnat and his friend recently boosted exactly like that and didn't have any issues.

• Like 2

Nice! I agree that it's not that hard of a game, except some trickshots and puzzles, but chalks are there to help. I enjoyed playing the game except all the boosting section, pretty boring. 

If anyone wants to give it a try, just to let you know it's not that hard, just time consuming. I would say 10-20h for all the boosting-related trophies if you do it the right way, and 15-20h more for the rest of the trophies. 

Anyway it won't take less than a month as you have to do 30 daily challenges, so doing like 1-2h of boosting per day should not be extremely boring.