Can't Touch This - Trophy

PrimevalPanda

• 5 weeks later...

Yea, The injustice plat is pretty difficult (Which can explain why the PS4 version is only 0.02 Ultra rare) this trophy also counts for the S.T.A.R Labs missions and not just the story mode so if im not mistaken the last mission for this trophy is at mission 300.. i think. So you need to get working on those missions

• 4 weeks later...

okay i am getting a little frustrated on this one.  i have done all the story mini games and i know i am good there because i got the trophy for it.  i also have done every star lab mission that was on the list in the tips for the trophy.  but still no tropjy.  is there a mission missing from the list?  do you have to 3 star the mission for it to count?  any one have an answer on this?  thanks!

• 1 year later...

I'm also having issues getting this trophy. I completed (Mission Success-ed) all the Star lab missions on the list and a few more missions that required me to only use the left analog and I completed the story mode touch missions twice using only the touch feature. I'm thinking may be there's a mission missing on the the Tips list for the star lab missions or you probably do need to Triple star the touch missions using only the touch screen feature. That would really suck. If that's the case, I really wish they would have worded the trophies task a bit more thoroughly.

I think the 10/10 difficulty rating is for the Battle mode. There's like 3 or 4 battle modes (Impossible mode, The Max mode, etc) that's really tough. I've been saving that trophy for last. I attempted it, but lost around the 7th opponent.

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the bump*

004-Heating Up

065-Thug's Life

066-Side Splitting

069-Pipsqueak

073-Assassins Strike

075-Bomb, Shield, Sword

077-Pipe Bomb

086-Sharpshooter

095-Pulling the Trigger

098-Air Strike

118-Outfield

144-Catnip(maybe)

146-Downsized

168-Out of Options

175-Friend in Need

189-Jaws of Life

196- Avalanche

227-Catching a Thief

232-A Rock and a Hard Place

241-The Last Kryptonian

243- Rescue the Soviet Motherland

256-Buried on Sunday(maybe)

259-United for All

264-Contract Killer

272-Hand and Eye

289-Phantom Zone

297- Space Travel

The guide i used said Nova Exit, not sure why and missed Pipsqueak. Trophy popped at Pipsqueak for me. The missions must be 3 star first before doing touch screen complete. I recommend buttons first as touch screen has laggy start ups. You must also complete all story minigames as well. I got perfect on those as well, not sure if necessary but i didnt wanna risk redoing the entire chapter again. Hope this helps!

• Like 1