Resource Point Help

SeanNOLA

I'm trying to find all the resource points. I'm at about 95% - just trying to grab the last few stragglers.

When a dungeon has a bubble with a leaf or stone over it, does that mean I've missed a resource point in that dungeon, or is that just telling me that there are good materials there? Any good suggestions on how to systematically track down that last 5%?

I am also having trouble with this.. I have 99.3%!!!! which is more frustrating... I've read somewhere that it might be in harvest point(s) inside a cave/dungeon.. will try it later

btw.. have you already got 100% mapped, I find it much easier since you can check which harvest points you have already been...

Yea, I've 100%'d the map. I'm post-second playthrough, and the only trophies I have left are this one, Treasure Hunter, and the one where I have to play as Ozma for 5 hours (because yuck, Ozma?). I'm at 99.7% now. What I'm noticing is that if a character runs off screen to harvest a resource point, and you don't run over there to tap it, it doesn't count as "discovered". Most of the points I've found in the post game have been on the main map, which is frustrating.

The nice thing is that now that I've beaten the game on Nightmare and everyone is at level 60, I got to crank the difficulty down to "easy" and plow through everything, so schlepping across the plains for the nteeth time is still kinda fun.

hmmm.. after my hour of backtracking in all dungeons and caves (which I thought where the missed Resource Point, esp in Misty Peak and the other one in the may to Karna's home place), my RP percentage is still at 99.3%.. so I decided to compare it with the map in here: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2291-Ys-Memories-of-Celceta/4-Treasure-Hunter

got the 2 last RP in Forest? of Spores and one near the Forest of Dawn >_<