Tresure hunter trophy help

Tomoko Kuroki

I gave up even attempting this platinum when I realised I could NOT find all the chests in this game, I put my disk back in today, checked EVERY area ( I have a save at the end ) and NO map was missing any chests, and yes I got the "invisible" chest on draquoise garden near the save.

Anyone got any idea ?

You actually have to collect the contents of every chest for the trophy to spawn.  Another "gotcha" is that the star disappears from your mini-map if you attempt to loot a chest and fail because your inventory is full.

Like the guy above me says, you probably should check every single warp point in the game because there are chests on the other side of every one.  Zoom out on your minimaps, too, because some of the maps spread out a fair amount and you might not notice a warp (or the far side) without doing so.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I did not have that much of a problem with this... I agree that there's one chest that is badly seen due to being close to the warp but you apparently got it...

So maybe you really need to check whether you did pick up everything from every chest.

There is french (or something like that) walkthrough that tells you the number of chests and if you google translate it, even the locations.

Oh, I found it, thanks, Toki wallpaper =D

http://soluce.jeuxactu.com/soluce/time-and-eternity/soluce-time-and-eternity

Edited by SatoshiOokami

• 4 months later...

yea everyone mentions oldens warp point, but i have that one, and i litterally went in every world and checked my map in very world about 3 times and theres no chests anywhere on the map, is there another area lik oldens that has a chest hidden so that u cant see it on the map ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I almost missed one in Oldens' garden warp section, past the waypoint to the far deadend...not in the direction of the save.  Because of the color of the map, it made it kinda clearish.  Otherwise, I was selling off Condor Wings and such...it's how I got the money trophy, since I really didn't need them.  I was worried I missed it too, lol, and just happened to be leveling for Royal Blood there when I noticed it...good thing, since I REALLY didn't want to do all the warping to sell off last minute if I was full again -_-

• 6 months later...

There is one that you could miss if you are just focusing on the map in Draquoise's Garden, as it is completely covered by a save point marker.

Oh my... I'm glad I checked this topic since I had trouble too. Since the Way Point is on the other side, I've completely missed that one.

You're my hero of the day, many thanks! ^_^