NBA 2K16 not showing in my profile?

PikachuNinjaX

51 minutes ago, PikachuNinjaX said:

NBA 2k16 is not showing in my profile and I don't have it hidden on all of the consoles. I tried any single method on PSNprofiles but still nothing? Any tips on fixing this problem?

You have 1 Hidden Trophy as shown by the blue H on your profile. Which game is that?

I suggest going into your PS4 privacy settings and looking in the PS3 and Vita hidden games, as a lot of PS4 titles sneak their way in there. 

It's NBA 2K16 and It's not hidden. I tried every solution to fix it but it's not working and not showing in my psn and psnprofiles accounts. It has to be a glitch in the system. Let me know if they are any solution to fix this problem.

On 12/31/2021 at 3:06 AM, DaivRules said:

You have 1 Hidden Trophy as shown by the blue H on your profile. Which game is that?

I suggest going into your PS4 privacy settings and looking in the PS3 and Vita hidden games, as a lot of PS4 titles sneak their way in there. 

It's NBA 2K16 and It's not hidden. I tried every solution to fix it but it's not working and not showing in my psn and psnprofiles accounts. It has to be a glitch in the system. Let me know if they are any solution to fix this problem. 

7 minutes ago, PikachuNinjaX said:

Did look in the PS3 Hidden Games on your PS4 and look for NBA 2K16 in there like I suggested?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 1/5/2022 at 4:32 PM, DaivRules said:

Did look in the PS3 Hidden Games on your PS4 and look for NBA 2K16 in there like I suggested?

I finally unhidden the game. There was a glitch that prevented me from unhidden the game. But since I played the game on the PS5, it showed up and I was able to unhide the game. Since I got my PS5 and played this game on it, everything started working now. It took me a couple of months to fix it, but I solved it. So, Thank you DaivRules.

• Like 1