Which is better, Playstation trophies or Xbox achievements?

MyLordD

I feel like that coming from a PSN trophies based website that most opinions here will have a bias towards PSN trophies. They're basically the same thing except that PSN has platinum trophies.

Xbox, unfortunately, has no equivalent when you get all main game trophies. If Xbox had something like an "ultimate achievement" then they'd be exaclty the same.

Edited by Blue Flare
  • Like 2

i don't really care much, i only have a ps3 but if i own a 360 / XBONE i'll still gonna collect Achievements for their exclusive's

i just hear most of the time that the Playstation trophy system is more detailed and easy to understand plus it have the platinum awards if you collect every single trophy which Xbox's lacks.

Edited by yellowwindow7
  • Like 1

Xbox achievements are cool, but the main thing that annoys me is that there's no real reward for fully completing a game; you can get like 790 or something and then do what I do; say you can't be screwed getting the rest of the achievements because there's no platinum equivalent.

Trophies are, in my opinion, a much better system. The platinum system in particular is awesome; and there's still an overall progression with the 'level' system (e.g. lvl 13, 34%).

So... TROPHIES :D

• Like 2