Will Uncharted; Legacy of Thieves have new trophies?

tommeyliang

Saw from two articles posted on Dec. 7 and Dec. 8, 2021 that they would merge the PS5 trophies with the existing PS4 ones, hence no new trophies. Is there a confirmation yet from Naughty Dog? Probably would save my $10 and limited playing time on both games if that is the case.

Thanks a lot in advance.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xItsLesterx said:

I heard it won't have its MP content so if that's the case, it will likely have a new set of trophies. 

Just what I was going to post. They are removing mp so they will drop the mp trophies. It wouldn't surprise me if they drop the difficulty trophies also. Since all Sony first party games are releasing without difficulty trophies now. Only getting added on as DLC trophies.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tommeyliang said:

Saw from two articles posted on Dec. 7 and Dec. 8, 2021 that they would merge the PS5 trophies with the existing PS4 ones, hence no new trophies. Is there a confirmation yet from Naughty Dog? Probably would save my $10 and limited playing time on both games if that is the case.

Thanks a lot in advance.

The articles you read were probably the ones written by both confused and ignorant people who either don't read or understand what they're on about.

Basically, when the remasters were announced, the PS4 versions were pulled and merged into a double pack. The "it's the same trophies" refers to the PS4 games within this double pack - those have the same trophies with no new list. However, when the PS5 version launches, it WILL have a new trophy list as there are no games out there where a PS4 and PS5 shares the same list.

However, what we don't know yet is if it's going to be two platinum trophy lists or if Sony will combine both games into a single list - like what Spike Chunsoft did with Danganronpa 1 and 2 and Aksys with 999 and VLR. Seeing as you apparently can't buy each game on the PS5 on their own, you have to get them as a double pack (which is why it's a small fee and you get both games, even if you only own one on PS4), there's a high chance that it will be a single list with one trophy shared between both games.

But, we won't know until the trophies appear on PSN in a few weeks.

• Like 3

Rejoice! We have yet another trophy stack to work on. Once I get a PS5 that is. From what I heard, you also get a discount if you bought the PS4 version. Although if you have the disc, you might need to put it in every time you play the PS5 version but I can't say for sure.

• Like 4

I'm just going to get the physical edition. But I don't think we know if there will be new lists or not. That there or currently no PS5 games sharing a list with the PS4 version doesn't mean there can't be a first time that happens. Have any other PS4 lists been reorganized like that after a PS5 remaster was announced?

4 hours ago, emailking said:

I'm just going to get the physical edition. But I don't think we know if there will be new lists or not. That there or currently no PS5 games sharing a list with the PS4 version doesn't mean there can't be a first time that happens. Have any other PS4 lists been reorganized like that after a PS5 remaster was announced?

It's physically impossible for PS4 and PS5 games to share a list, because of changes made to how trophy lists are handled on the PS5, therefore there will be at least 1 PS5 list for this bundle when it comes out.

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, emailking said:

I hope it's soon. I really want to know if there are difficulty/accuracy/speedrun trophies like the PS4 version. Hope not, I want to do a normal playthrough and again on easy to clear up. Not looking to do like 4 playthroughs here.

ND confirmed on Twitter that you can auto pop 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

ND confirmed on Twitter that you can auto pop 

nice, people won't even play it, just buy this enhanced version for autopopped trophies.

2 hours ago, kevao97 said:

nice, people won't even play it, just buy this enhanced version for autopopped trophies.

43 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

It's so sad how true this is.

Nope. will play it again and will get the trophies naturally, I don't really care if people will autopop it, it's their own loss. Really hope they also removed the Survival trophies though. But even if they didn't it will stay on non-100% for me like the PS4 release.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

Nope. will play it again and will get the trophies naturally, I don't really care if people will autopop it, it's their own loss. Really hope they also removed the Survival trophies though. But even if they didn't it will stay on non-100% for me like the PS4 release.

if you have platinum/100% then probably the trophies will autopop only if you still have the save data. if you don't want autopop then I suggest you delete your save data.

9 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

Join the Facebook PlayStation Trophy Hunter group (biggest amount of members) people on there will carry you to 100% just for fun.