Which free 4-Star Liyue Character will you pick in 2.4?

Am4z1n9_AZ

Which free 4-Star Liyue Character will you get in 2.4?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which free 4 Star Liyue Character will you get in 2.4

• Xingqiu
    • Yun Jin
    • Beidou
    • Xiangling
    • Ningguang
    • Xinyan
    • Yanfei
    • Chongyun

Of course the choices are

• Xingqiu
  • Yun Jin
  • Beidou
  • Xiangling
  • Ningguang
  • Xinyan
  • Yanfei
  • Chongyun

I know alot of people will go for Yun Jin but i'm gonna get a Xingqiu Constellation since he is probably one of the best characters in the game. I've already got C6 of Xiangling, Ningguang, Yanfei and Chongyun... 

Edited by Am4z1n9_AZ
Fix typos

I have the following out of your list:

• Beidou
  • Chongyun
  • Ningguang
  • Xiangling
  • Yanfei

I think Xiangling was unlocked by completing 4th floor of Spiral Abyss. The rest are characters that unlocked as I used Wishes here and there based on Primogems earned while playing the game (lots of chests / quests), participating in events, and the more mundane repetitive stuff like daily commissions.

I have some investment in Beidou and Xiangling from when I got them, but not enough that I can use them at my current World Rank level. The others I haven't used yet at all because the game gave me more characters than I have resources to upgrade them to current World Rank level to be able to viably use them. The resources I do gather, I have opted to use on other characters.

Anyway, my vote in your poll is for Xingqiu because the only Hydro character I have is Barbara and I would like a different Hydro character than her. I don't understand how to use Barbara and only use her for Domains where Hydro is recommended.

27 minutes ago, rpg49ers said:

Here are my Constellation, who should i choice?

• xingqiu c6
  • xiangling c6
  • ninnguang c1
  • chongyun c1
  • yanfei c1
  • xinyan c6
  • beidou c2
  • yun jin (new character)

In your shoes, I'd go with either Ningguang c2 or Yun Jin. C2 is Ningguang's next best constellation outside of c6 and she's getting a new outfit for free, so it feels fitting to choose her. Yanfei next good con isn't until c4/6 and chongyun doesn't seem to need them. You have the most important cons unlocked for beidou, xiangling, xinyan, and xingqiu. So that just leaves Yun Jin and Ningguang imo. This depends on whether or not you're going to roll on any banners in 2.4.

Edited by Whitelightnin683
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rpg49ers said:

Here are my Constellation, who should i choice?

• xingqiu c6
  • xiangling c6
  • ninnguang c1
  • chongyun c1
  • yanfei
  • xinyan c6
  • beidou c2
  • yun jin (new character)

Bias vote, Ningguang.  She was my first character and she carried me the entire game.

Since Xingqui is on Zhongli's banner and I'll probably pull for him, I think I'll pick Ningguang to get her C5. Or if Yun Jin turns out to be great I might get her since she's the only one I won't have, but she looks kinda underwhelming from what miHoYo have shown so far.

Wonder if i can wait to choose after the ganyu and zhongli banner, I plan on rolling for them (dont have any of the 4 stars on their banners yet)
If i get a c6 xingqiu by the end of it i'll most likely choose ningguang since i never had her or yun jin