Collectible Spawning issue

KeenanLeeArcher

I've just got the platinum and Sentinel Archives were the last ones I needed for it. I've been farming them yesterday until the game itself decided to switch Sentinels into Arcanist ones (fortunately I needed them too)... changing the environment where the collectible is found (I was going through the one in this VIDEO... when it is a Sentinel there's a camp, for Arcanist a medium-size robot).

I think (but may be wrong) that doing the whole route swaps entirely the place and the item too so, once you go there and find the Sentinel do the same but stop inside the first tunnel on the right, go a little further (but still in the tunnel), then go back to the item location and try to repeat.

Edited by Dr_Stranamore
  • Like 1

If they don’t spawn like in the videos, join another server until they do. If you are lucky you can get 12-15 before they despawn or become another faction collectible. 

Also look up several guides so when you join a new server you can check several places.  If you find one just fly away for about 10 sec or fast travel to the closest location to pick it up again. 

I feel you, RNG collectibles has to be the most stupid shit ever invented. Took me almost 2 years to plat this travesty.

Just a fyi, you don’t need to collect 200 minerals and 200 of the other thingys. My collectible trophy popped with over 100 left of each to collect. 

Edited by Quink666

• 4 months later...

Actually same thing happened to me but instead of Sentinal Archive it was scars intel but i noticed that the collectibles changed after a while with different ones in the same session try changing the location and maybe it works

Edited by DEYBAJ