FOB mission won't work

1 minute ago, AdriWalkedX said:

If you are playing the PS3 version, there are a lot of server issues there, I always have problems everytime I try to connect to the servers, and it's usually a matter of luck, so maybe that could be your problem too. If not, try reinstalling the game and all the updates.

Yea, it is the ps3 version. I guess I will try to redownload everything. However do you think the disc is not compatible with dlc? I don't wanna buy the game again from the store.

32 minutes ago, zaibro said:

Yea, it is the ps3 version. I guess I will try to redownload everything. However do you think the disc is not compatible with dlc? I don't wanna buy the game again from the store.

Which region is your copy from? Both it and the DLCs must come from the same country, else they won't work together.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Which region is your copy from? Both it and the DLCs must come from the same country, else they won't work together.

It says BLUE that's the USA store right? My account is British. Will there be an issue regarding the trophy if I download the dlc from the US store?

1 hour ago, zaibro said:

It says BLUE that's the USA store right? My account is British. Will there be an issue regarding the trophy if I download the dlc from the US store?

That's your problem right there. The DLCs for this game are region locked, therefore you need a US copy of the game to go with US DLC and an EU copy to go with EU DLC but you can't mix and match them as you just found out the hard way. To solve this problem you either need to create a US account and download the DLCs from there or try and locate a UK copy to go with the DLCs you've already downloaded from our store. Also note that the saves are region locked as well so buying the game again from another region, will mean starting over from scratch.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That's your problem right there. The DLCs for this game are region locked, therefore you need a US copy of the game with go with US DLC and an EU copy with go with EU DLC, you can't mix and match them as you just found out the hard way. To solve this problem you either need to create a US account and download the DLCs from there or try and locate a UK copy to go with the DLCs you've already downloaded from our store. Also note that the saves are region locked as well so buying the game again from another region, will mean starting over from scratch.

The online started working but I can't still can't play an FOB mission. 

• 4 months later...
43 minutes ago, nezarreza said:

Which one is worked?? I play it on my region 3 account,but the disc is region 1,what shoul i do?

My disc was American I didn't pay attention till sir HuntingFever told me to check. Check whatever your disc region is and download the dlc according to it, BLES (European) and BLUS(USA).

• 2 weeks later...