My Safe files dissapeared????

Jason-DFG

What is this game even doing at this point. I did the platinum using a physical copy. I had saves structured in a way if there would be a ps5 version i could do the plat using those safes. I bought the game again last night digital so i had easier acces for the ps5 version but i went on the game today to check if everything was still sorted and my safe files are just gone?

Anyone else has had this issue?

i tried reloading my saves from a usb stick but its still not showing up.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

This was supposed to have been fixed a while ago but it looks like a recent patch has undone the fix so all you can do is either wait and pray the devs fix the issue without breaking something else in the process or cut your losses and start over from scratch :(.

So is this a bug from a patch? I haven't touched the game since i platted it on release but was curious why my safe files still aren't showing up but they do in on the ps5 system itself when i go check?

7 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

There comes a point when comedy is more sad than funny and C2077 is there.

Yea it's abit of a sad joke. Especially the time i took setting up those seperate saves up. I'm not to fussed about it but the only one i don't want to redo is purchasing all the cars. I had a save set up in front of the last car specifically so i could do it straight away if they allowed save transfers.

Just now, Jason-DFG said:

So is this a bug from a patch? I haven't touched the game since i platted it on release but was curious why my safe files still aren't showing up but they do in on the ps5 system itself when i go check?

The save file corruption/disappearance bug was in the game at launch but it was fixed soon afterwards, though it sounds like another more recent patch has broken the save system again and brought back the original bug. I don't fully understand how it all works but this game is such a cluster of technical problems, I wonder if the devs even understand their own game sometimes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

The save file corruption/disappearance bug was in the game at launch but it was fixed soon afterwards, though it sounds like another more recent patch has broken the save system again and brought back the original bug. I don't fully understand how it all works but this game is such a cluster of technical problems, I wonder if the devs even understand their own game sometimes.

Ah ok i had no idea. Never had this bug before.

Just now, NewDust said:

Just to be certain, are you sure the physical version is from the same region as your digital version. The number on the side of the case (or the folder the saves are in) should be CUSA18278, if you have bought it with this PSN account.

I haven't checked that. Will check later tonight if they are the same. They should be as both games are bought from the same country

• Like 1

Just now, Jason-DFG said:

I haven't checked that. Will check later tonight if they are the same. They should be as both games are bought from the same country

Sometimes retailers have cheaper import copies. Certainly in Belgium that isn't that uncommon with the language split, though usually it will be a BeNeLux version

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NewDust said:

Just to be certain, are you sure the physical version is from the same region as your digital version. The number on the side of the case (or the folder the saves are in) should be CUSA18278, if you have bought it with this PSN account.

Think it might be like you sais the physical is CUSA 16579

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jason-DFG said:

Think it might be like you sais the physical is CUSA 16579

Yeah, I think you are SOL on that one. You can either replay the game without saves, or try and find the game on a PSN store which caries the same version. You can check by opening an incognito browser and going to that specific country's store (without incognito you'll be forwarded to your own store automatically), find Cyberpunk and check the URL, which will display the CUSA code.

More info on the different regions for Cyberpunk:

https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/playstation/sp-technical/issue/1574/cyberpunk-2077-language-support-1