DjiboutiOhm

Are the Versus mode servers at risk of being shutdown?

7 posts in this topic

I really care about having my account 100%ed and was wondering if the online was going to be axed soon given I only see a couple of matches going on at a time.

I believe they're Peer-to-Peer so can't be closed down but don't quote me on it.

19 minutes ago, Helyx said:

The sooner you quit worrying about maintaining a 100% account, the more you'll enjoy playing games. Just my two cents; carry on.

While I 100% agree, I'll give this guy credit. He's playing quality games and trying to maintain it, instead of filling his profile with dozens of stacks of 5 minute completions. 

As for the OP's question, I also believe it's peer to peer. One the PS3 you could do them over a LAN, but IDK how PS4 works with that. 

29 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

He's playing quality games and trying to maintain it, instead of filling his profile with dozens of stacks of 5 minute completions. 

It's too early in the year to be injured on such a personal level, but I forgive you.

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Helyx said:

It's too early in the year to be injured on such a personal level, but I forgive you.

What are you talking about?

Edit- Haha, I didn't even look at your profile before responding. Overflowing with stacks of easy games. Now I see why you took it that way. I wasn't directly referring to you, but inadvertently I guess I was at the same time. Seems like I wasn't the one hurt on a personal level. 

Edited by Floorkiller74

1 hour ago, Floorkiller74 said:

He's playing quality games and trying to maintain it, instead of filling his profile with dozens of stacks of 5 minute completions.

the-simpsons-he-is-already-dead.gif