3 trophies are not popping up for me

Mandafett

I have yet to platinum this game, all I need is Savior of the People, Tentative Peace and To the Dark and Back Again. I did all of the requirements and none of them popped for me.

Is there any fix to fix? I’m planning on sending a ticket to Square Enix for this.

• 1 month later...

I’ve managed to pop 2 of these 3 lately by just playing solo but the 50 Hives just won’t pop. Playing with match making turned off and just worked my way round the areas and it just never ending. No idea what I’m doing wrong with this one. 

Sadly, the Clear 50 Hives trophy "To the Dark and Back Again" is insanely bugged.

I read up on the forums from the beginning and kept a tally of how many Hives I cleared (all solo with Matchmaking turned off!) and it ended up taking me 73 hive clears for it to pop. Played as Iron Man and flew past all enemy encounters that were not mandatory to progress the mission, even flew passed all the chests. Since it was the last trophy I needed for the plat, once it finally popped for me I instantly deleted the game from my hard drive as it was the longest, most boring, mind numbing, horribly designed grind I have ever accomplished (and thats coming from someone that used to play the Korean Grind-fest MMO's on PC). 

AFAIK there is no fix to this, just got to keep playing if you want the plat. Remember, ONLY solo hives with matchmaking TURNED OFF count, and even then it's not 50 of them, it's a lot more.

As for Savior of the People what the trophy description doesn't tell you is that it is 100 encounters of releasing AIM prisoners, not actually releasing 100 people. So if you play one of the missions where the goal is to rescue the 4 people in the prisons, it only counts it as 1 person saved. Best thing I can say is look at the game guide; replay the mission Reigning Supreme, play as Iron Man or Thor, fly to the encounter, free the 2 prisoners in the fight then fly around the left corner (while heading to the next waypoint) and free the next AIM prisoner. Theres two people saved right there (because each one is a separate encounter). Pause, reload mission, repeat.

Tentative Peace I honestly didn't have any trouble with. I think it ended up being right at 15 villain sectors (it may have been only 1 or 2 more but it was pretty close to the 15 mark) and I know I did a mix of solo w/o matchmaking and some w/ matchmaking turned on. Only thing I can say is just keep at it, replay the elite ones on solo with the toon you feel best playing as and it should pop in a few hours.

Edited by LC-50
spelling and grammer
  • Like 1

On 2/15/2022 at 4:54 PM, LC-50 said:

Sadly, the Clear 50 Hives trophy "To the Dark and Back Again" is insanely bugged.

I read up on the forums from the beginning and kept a tally of how many Hives I cleared (all solo with Matchmaking turned off!) and it ended up taking me 73 hive clears for it to pop. Played as Iron Man and flew past all enemy encounters that were not mandatory to progress the mission, even flew passed all the chests. Since it was the last trophy I needed for the plat, once it finally popped for me I instantly deleted the game from my hard drive as it was the longest, most boring, mind numbing, horribly designed grind I have ever accomplished (and thats coming from someone that used to play the Korean Grind-fest MMO's on PC). 

AFAIK there is no fix to this, just got to keep playing if you want the plat. Remember, ONLY solo hives with matchmaking count, and even then it's not 50 of them, it's a lot more.

As for Savior of the People what the trophy description doesn't tell you is that it is 100 encounters of releasing AIM prisoners, not actually releasing 100 people. So if you play one of the missions where the goal is to rescue the 4 people in the prisons, it only counts it as 1 person saved. Best thing I can say is look at the game guide; replay the mission Reigning Supreme, play as Iron Man or Thor, fly to the encounter, free the 2 prisoners in the fight then fly around the left corner (while heading to the next waypoint) and free the next AIM prisoner. Theres two people saved right there (because each one is a separate encounter). Pause, reload mission, repeat.

Tentative Peace I honestly didn't have any trouble with. I think it ended up being right at 15 villain sectors (it may have been only 1 or 2 more but it was pretty close to the 15 mark) and I know I did a mix of solo w/o matchmaking and some w/ matchmaking turned on. Only thing I can say is just keep at it, replay the elite ones on solo with the toon you feel best playing as and it should pop in a few hours.

Nice tips.  I'll try those as I need those three as well.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2022 at 3:55 PM, rk325 said:

Nice tips.  I'll try those as I need those three as well.

Just a heads up, I re-read through my post and I omitted a word by accident. For the hive missions it should be "solo with matchmaking TURNED OFF to count". 

• 4 weeks later...

I have the retail version for ps5, patched to version 1.000.035. How do i progress to get the invested in the future  trophy and do i need to patch the game to the latest patch for other trophies?  

Update: version 1.000.035 is v1.6 apparantly. Back to the drawing board...

Edited by Milkyray
Update

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 5:49 AM, Milkyray said:

I have the retail version for ps5, patched to version 1.000.035. How do i progress to get the invested in the future  trophy and do i need to patch the game to the latest patch for other trophies?  

Update: version 1.000.035 is v1.6 apparantly. Back to the drawing board...

From what I read here, every update patch resets the counter so you're essentially starting from scratch from the latest update and it isn't 50, but a lot more, so just keep at it.

EDIT: Just got this trophy yesterday.  I know for sure I've played over 100 Hives.  As stated above, I was told through that every update patch resets the counter, so from last weeks patch, the counter supposedly reset to 0.  However, after the last patch a few days ago, I played around 11 Hives and the trophy popped.  All in all, you just have to play the Hives until it pops.  It'll be over 100, less if your lucky, but you still have to play them.

Edited by rk325

• 4 months later...

An old thread I know, but I am still having issues. 

I have played "Enter the Avengers", where there is an imprisoned Inhuman right at the start 126 times, returning to the Quinjet each time I do it, and yet I still do not have the Saviour of the People trophy. Am I quitting too early? Does this sort of method no longer work? 

I am losing my mind, and I still have the HIVE missions and stronghold boxes to go....

1 hour ago, happyman778 said:

An old thread I know, but I am still having issues. 

I have played "Enter the Avengers", where there is an imprisoned Inhuman right at the start 126 times, returning to the Quinjet each time I do it, and yet I still do not have the Saviour of the People trophy. Am I quitting too early? Does this sort of method no longer work? 

I am losing my mind, and I still have the HIVE missions and stronghold boxes to go....

It’s been a long time since I played this game but I remember a mission with like 3 humans to save and some stronghold boxes aswell. I did that mission and completed it each time. 

The mission was called the Day of the Remains iirc. 

Edited by Quink666

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 8:47 PM, Nick_Scryer said:

Same. Its so draining to keep playing these goddamn missions over and over. I've done many boring trophies over the years but for some reason this one is absolutely ruining me 1f611.png

If you've been putting off going for this trophy, it's a bit quicker to do now, since Patch v2.6 has introduced a lot of buffs for most heroes: Patch Notes v2.6 (square-enix-games.com)

There's still no counter or trophy progress anywhere, but at least characters are more powerful now (especially their heroic abilities), so you can run those hives quicker.

16 hours ago, GumiDeLaGumi said:

If you've been putting off going for this trophy, it's a bit quicker to do now, since Patch v2.6 has introduced a lot of buffs for most heroes: Patch Notes v2.6 (square-enix-games.com)

There's still no counter or trophy progress anywhere, but at least characters are more powerful now (especially their heroic abilities), so you can run those hives quicker.

Did 3 runs this morning and finally got the trophy and am done with this game. DELETED immediately