100% possible without mission related trophies?

So after 20+ years I have returned back to this gem of a game and started doing missions out of the gate just to get my groove back.

It turns out I have missed a mission specific trophy on the 8ball mission and the only way to get it is to start a new game which is fine but I'd like to 100% the current save file first since I have invested dozen hours already in.

Perhaps an odd question but this doesn't count towards the 100%?

Just wanted to confirm before I put more hours inside. 

Cheers 

Edited by Jasmin-Harun

The big things you want to focus on for 100% in GTA3 are get the vehicle (Paramedic, Vigilante, Fire, & Taxi) missions and rampages done in Portland before you piss off the Triads (Trial by Fire or The Pick-Up) and you want to make sure you have completed all of Luigi and Joey's missions before Salvatore's last requests.  On Staunton Island you will want to get the vehicle missions (Vigilante & Fire) and rampages done before you piss off the Yardies (Kingdom Come) as well as complete the Kenji missions before Waka-Gashia Wipeout and Asuka's missions through Two-Faced Tanner before Grand Theft Aero.  Lastly you will want to complete the vehicle missions (Vigilante & Fire) and rampages in Shoreside Vale before finishing the last mission The Exchange.

There are 4 mission related trophies which you must complete the mission in a certain way to get the trophy but none of them will impact your 100%

Got This Figured Out
Without A Scratch
Planned Ahead

Mob Boss

Fortunately all of those are done on Portland so if you miss one it doesn't take too long to get a new save to that point so you can focus on the task portion of the trophy you missed.

• Like 1