Some quick questions please

Hey guys, 

I just started Valhalla and I was wondering: 

1. I just read the guide and it seems like the trophies are almost bugfree now is this correct? Or do I have to watch out for something in particular?

2. I read that there could be problems if i would use an exploit or something. I am thinking of buying the permanent xp boost, will this be a problem or does it count as an exploit? 

Thanks 

On 2/1/2022 at 9:57 AM, Boogie_Anderson said:

Hey guys, 

I just started Valhalla and I was wondering: 

1. I just read the guide and it seems like the trophies are almost bugfree now is this correct? Or do I have to watch out for something in particular?

2. I read that there could be problems if i would use an exploit or something. I am thinking of buying the permanent xp boost, will this be a problem or does it count as an exploit? 

Thanks 

Dont waste your money buying the permanent xp booster with so many missions that do in the game you will not have problems to reach the max level

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 3:38 AM, RoaringMdog18 said:

Hope its ok if i piggyback on this thread. Are there still missable collectibles? I remember back when this came out there was an area you couldn't go back to so it would lock you out of the collectible located there. 

i'm very late on this but i will answer, it could still help out others, as of now there are no more missable collectibles

• 2 weeks later...

Xp in this game os pretty easy tbf. My rank is 150ish and I have about 130 xp points still to spend. There's only one enemy who has given me issues so far, but will go get him once I apply all the skill points. But right now I'm dealing a lot of damage and have regenerating health so its pretty easy.