Help!

sharpiedie

Lego Marvel Superheroes for PS3 is a great game, but mine is bugged! It ALWAYS crashes during "Times Square Off"! I deleted all saves, started a new one, and just replayed many times! It freezes and crashes. I have sent two support emails to WB Games, one on the 30th of December, and one on the 7th of January. Since WB will obviously never respond, can anyone help? I want to replace the disk, since it is buggy!

Lego Marvel Superheroes for PS3 is a great game, but mine is bugged! It ALWAYS crashes during "Times Square Off"! I deleted all saves, started a new one, and just replayed many times! It freezes and crashes. I have sent two support emails to WB Games, one on the 30th of December, and one on the 7th of January. Since WB will obviously never respond, can anyone help? I want to replace the disk, since it is buggy!

what he said

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
On 2/7/2014 at 7:03 PM, lumphy101 said:

I've never had this issue with a lego game ever. Weird.

I've had freezing issues with nearly every Lego Game I've played, some more prominent then others.  

Lego Marvel Superheroes freezes A LOT!  In contrast to some of the other games, yet Lego Hobbit and LoTR would as well.  I know Lego Batman did, just not sure which one was the worst.

Yesterday I had Lego Marvel freeze on me 3 different times in random unrelated locations.  i cannot determine what causes the game to freeze or not.  Requires a full system shutdown and restart to get working again.