Level Up ! 2022

On 1/7/2022 at 0:13 PM, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

This sounds like just what I need to get back on track to get my backlog less clogged up. For my common games I'll start with

COMMON

Spyro The Dragon - 13%

The wolf among us - 0%

Deponia - 0%

Hellblade senaus sacrifice - 0%

Star wars: Racer - 0%

UNCOMMOM

tbd

Quite a rough couple months. Gaming burnouts hit me like a sack of bricks falling from an airplane. But I've got to update the games I've completed in the common games!

Spyro the dragon - 100%

The wolf among us - 100%

Star wars racer - 100%

Hellblade - 13% 

Deponia - 0%

Uncommon

Ghost of tsushima - 5%

Planet coaster - 43%

Dirt 5 - 28%

Rogue company- 82% 

(Added UNCOMMOM games so I don't forget them when I get to them)

Edited by JEDI_BROTHERS

• 2 months later...

To anyone still here I'm sorry for not coming in and mentioning this sooner but I had some irl things happen that needed my immediate attention and I wasn't able to inform anyone here. To be honest I had forgotten about this because of things that were happening in my real life. But since then things have settled and I remembered this thread once I came back to PSNprofiles. I'm sorry to anyone who may have been let down about me not updating this thread. I should have informed evrryone participating but my mind was concerned elsewhere. Sorry again.

9 minutes ago, RPGelement said:

To anyone still here I'm sorry for not coming in and mentioning this sooner but I had some irl things happen that needed my immediate attention and I wasn't able to inform anyone here. To be honest I had forgotten about this because of things that were happening in my real life. But since then things have settled and I remembered this thread once I came back to PSNprofiles. I'm sorry to anyone who may have been let down about me not updating this thread. I should have informed evrryone participating but my mind was concerned elsewhere. Sorry again.

We know that things sometimes happen.

Good to see you back.

As for the event, we (well, @Summers_day122) actually "stole" it and we are continuing it on a new thread (since no one else could edit the 1st post to keep everything running and up-to-date)

This is the new thread, appropriately named of Revival

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

We know that things sometimes happen.

Good to see you back.

As for the event, we (well, @Summers_day122) actually "stole" it and we are continuing it on a new thread (since no one else could edit the 1st post to keep everything running and up-to-date)

This is the new thread, appropriately named of Revival

I had seen that, I'm just glad someone took the time to revive it. Makes me happy that someone found it interesting enough to redo it and makes me feel a little less guilty because at least everyone got to carry on with it.

On 5/18/2022 at 7:05 PM, RPGelement said:

I had seen that, I'm just glad someone took the time to revive it. Makes me happy that someone found it interesting enough to redo it and makes me feel a little less guilty because at least everyone got to carry on with it.

You came up with a really good event idea - it would have been a shame to see it go to waste! We all understand that life just throws stuff at you, and rightly trophy hunting is not a priority when those things happen. You're always welcome to come hang out with us in the new event thread :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 5:58 AM, Summers_day122 said:

You came up with a really good event idea - it would have been a shame to see it go to waste! We all understand that life just throws stuff at you, and rightly trophy hunting is not a priority when those things happen. You're always welcome to come hang out with us in the new event thread :)

I'll for sure take you up on that offer.