Thoughts on the trophies?

Banana_Sausage47

15 minutes ago, Deadvember said:

Looks kinda tedious from a trophy hunting perspective. The afk dancing stuff for 3600 seconds/minutes? is just pointless, listening to 25 full songs, doing certain things without missing, 100 solo games, having a full team and being the host 25 times, having players 10 levels lower than you multiple times. It's gonna take awhile and lots of luck without boosting! 

I'm going to guess a few hundred hours for 100%.

agreed, it looks very tedious and very grindy. The game looks kinda okay the graphics remind me a little but on Savage Planet, but tbh I don't think it's really enjoyable. I think I gonna pass here. 

Anyone who tries this out, have fun :)

I was guna ask about the three dlc packs upon launch but if they're free then that's ok.

I have no interest in this game but the list looks like it'll take an unbelievably long time. I can't imagine that the player base will stick around for many people to get the platinum, seeing as how it's a Plus game and most people will just "check it out" but not be very committed to the game.

• Like 1

I’m excited to try this out. Hopefully it’s got enough longevity and staying power for me to go for the Platinum almost entirely naturally rather than boosting.

it’s supposedly one of the best co-op games out there’s so fingers crossed it does well 

4 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

I was guna ask about the three dlc packs upon launch but if they're free then that's ok.

I have no interest in this game but the list looks like it'll take an unbelievably long time. I can't imagine that the player base will stick around for many people to get the platinum, seeing as how it's a Plus game and most people will just "check it out" but not be very committed to the game.

You’d be surprised, the install base on Steam and Xbox is huge. So I’d imagine a pretty stellar pool of players as an permanent fixture 

• Like 3

I hope it succeeds like Fall Guys and Rocket League did in the past. After watching the launch trailer I'm not convinced It's really a game for me, but for the people with enough time and buddies to team up with, I think it will be a lot of fun.

This will be an ultra rare Platinum Trophy for sure.

Edited by ConAir
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

I read that it won't be crossplay unfortunetaly (except ps4/ps5 obviously). 

Damn, that sucks.

Got plenty of friends who only play on PC and enjoy this game. Would have been fun combining trophy hunting and playing with them. 

I know one of the developers irl, so maybe I should poke him a bit about cross-play ?

1 hour ago, janzor88 said:

Damn, that sucks.

Got plenty of friends who only play on PC and enjoy this game. Would have been fun combining trophy hunting and playing with them. 

I know one of the developers irl, so maybe I should poke him a bit about cross-play 1f605.png

"no there wont be cross platform like that, only ps4 to ps5. It is a major undertaking to implement crossplay and we will have to revamp our entire production for it to work. not saying it will never happen, but not now"

I'm quoting a dev on official discord.

• Like 1

I don't know the specifics of the game, but Steam players said that you'll sometimes end up with hacked groups/matches/whatever the game calls them and that dish out piles of cash monies. This will reduce the difficulty of the platinum by a chunk. Something to watch out for, good or ill.

19 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

I don't know the specifics of the game, but Steam players said that you'll sometimes end up with hacked groups/matches/whatever the game calls them and that dish out piles of cash monies. This will reduce the difficulty of the platinum by a chunk. Something to watch out for, good or ill.

That only affects the PC version, because of all the mods and save file hacks that exist for it - which are things you won't find in the console versions. With no cross-platform cross-play, you won't run into any PC lobbies so there's no chance of encountering any hackers.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

500 missions alone will be an insane grind.

For some perspective, me and my friends have completed 90(ish) missions on PC and our playtime is around 60-65hrs.

Just grinding them on the easiest difficulty shouldn't be so bad.

this game will be an ultra rare platinum for a good while is my guess. I've played it a bit on pc and a friend has been playing it on xbox for a yr and doesnt have the 1000G...its super grindy and requires a lot of time...I cant speak on the DLC but the main game will be insane...the game is a lot of fun but that will deteriorate quickly when u just wanna get ur gold promotions and u have played for over 100hrs...list is the same as other platforms it looks like...gonna be a long road haha