stats not updating

melodicmizery

my ammo supply stats with angel arent moving at all for over a day now, neither are my gun kills or resupply stats. the only thing i can get to budge is my latv kills. ive waited over a day and have been writing my stats down and nothing. anyone else have this issue?

i also been kicked back to the main menu alot. i dont know if its my internet or the game (battlefield has had a bad history of this). but also my internet is a bit janky in this area. is anyone else being booted out of matches. its really frusterating when your 40 minutes in and then you see a player start running in the sky and you know your about to be booted

6 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

annnnd now my stats are going in reverse. i had 520 ltv kills, and it went down to 487. same tier. this game is garbage

Because you played against bots. For T2 and T1 you have to play online matches. You can't progress past T3 mastery against bots.

Edited by Rio__HUN
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

annnnd now my stats are going in reverse. i had 520 ltv kills, and it went down to 487. same tier. this game is garbage

Same thing is happening to me today

I had my tank kills recorded and it's started to go backwards

I've also noticed a lot of my stats have reset to 0, e.g. grenade kills

On 1/4/2022 at 2:34 AM, Rio__HUN said:

Because you played against bots. For T2 and T1 you have to play online matches. You can't progress past T3 mastery against bots.

i thought that was just for portal and for solo co op they said they were going to let it work? what threw me off i guess is i progressed halfway through t2 on all of it and then it just randomly stops and goes backwards. 

i also looked on ea and there is a 100 page thread of stats not updating.

On 1/5/2022 at 9:25 PM, melodicmizery said:

i thought that was just for portal and for solo co op they said they were going to let it work? what threw me off i guess is i progressed halfway through t2 on all of it and then it just randomly stops and goes backwards. 

i also looked on ea and there is a 100 page thread of stats not updating.

Can you link the thread pls

• 1 month later...

on manifest 3 times now my stats have not counted in the m1a5. i noticed both attackers and defenders have the m1a5. can this be a name display glitch? i think it may be the defending team actually has the t28. im going to watch next time i play it. out of 5 matches, playing in nothing but the tanks, only 2 of the matches counted. the other 2 didnt count my tank kills at all, and the other round actually -4 kills when it should of been around 60 kills. i been writing my stats down. 300 more tank kills and ill be done with this pos game

so i just played a round on orbital as the attackers. my tank was the m1a5. and i can confirm at the end of the round my stats went to the t28 instead. there must be a display glitch 

i believe, maybe, a fix to this would be to look at the splash screen at the start of the match and see what faction you are, russian or american. russians have t28 and americans have m1a5. unless the stats are just going in the wrong spot and it isnt a display glitch

Edited by melodicmizery