Dissapointed

JEDI_BROTHERS

All I heard from this game was praise and how great it is, in the past hour my save file crashed taking away all of my progress, I softlocked when using the vehicle bay, then when I made a new save the only thing on my screen was black, nothing loaded in. All in 30 minutes. Can the devs not fix these issues that I'm learning have been around since 2019?

• Like 1

5zwqze.jpg

The game's always been janky all the way back to the beta on the PC. The fact that it works and people had played it long enough for the save to bloat to corruption. Sounds like you have bad luck. Try deleting your saves and see if it fixes the issues. If not, try reinstalling the game.

45 minutes ago, dakk55 said:

5zwqze.jpg

The game's always been janky all the way back to the beta on the PC. The fact that it works and people had played it long enough for the save to bloat to corruption. Sounds like you have bad luck. Try deleting your saves and see if it fixes the issues. If not, try reinstalling the game.

So luckily I was able to complete the game, I had more glitches but I saved a lot so I didn't lose anything. 

It’s a PC game transferred to PS4. It’s going to be extremely buggy. The PS4 can barely handle the game without crashing. But id honestly suggest play it on PS5. It runs it so much smoother and faster with no crashes when I played it along with the sequel.

I personally had all those problems on PS4 and it’s still an amazing game. Just get used to saving every 10mins. Other than that. It’s still one of my favorite horror games.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SKiL_Clash said:

It’s a PC game transferred to PS4. It’s going to be extremely buggy. The PS4 can barely handle the game without crashing. But id honestly suggest play it on PS5. It runs it so much smoother and faster with no crashes when I played it along with the sequel.

I personally had all those problems on PS4 and it’s still an amazing game. Just get used to saving every 10mins. Other than that. It’s still one of my favorite horror games.

Yeah sure the problem it's the PS4 not being able to handle this game and not because of bad optimization....

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, SKiL_Clash said:

I'm doing the ps5 stack tomorrow, I hope your right, I'm going to save a lottt tho for sure

55 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Yeah sure the problem it's the PS4 not being able to handle this game and not bad optimization....

Yeeeaahh? I’m not entirely sure what you said. Hard to read. But yeah, the PS4 can’t handle the game. You try putting a major PC game that has tons of moving parts all over. Then put it on old hardware. It doesn’t run well. (Look at Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4 vs PC and PS5) If you don’t believe me, play the PS5 version (If you have one). Yeah the game should have added a Auto Save feature, that’s my only complaint for this game. 

not gonna argue over it, just my 2 cents. 

36 minutes ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

I'm doing the ps5 stack tomorrow, I hope your right, I'm going to save a lottt tho for sure

It’s a lot better. Runs so much smoother and the loading screen is a lot faster too. 

Edited by SKiL_Clash