Order completion not tracking (RESOLVED)

DaisyVilla102

Version 2.43 update for PS4 released on 13 January 2022, and it fixed this issue!  Orders are showing completion rates properly now, but completed jobs showing 0% have to be performed again.  The percentage completion of any orders in the Archive folder will not change until they are re-done.

Previously I wrote:  Recent players may have noticed that ever since the updates pushed out for the PS4 version of House Flipper on the week of 20 December 2021, finished orders show 0% completion in the Archive folder, which directly affects the Perfectionist trophy.  These updates brought the game to version 2.42.

I submitted a support ticket to them yesterday, and today they responded that they were already aware of the issue and were working on a fix for it to apply in an upcoming update.

In case you're wondering, their support page is here.

Edited by DaisyVilla102
Announcing resolution of the issue reported in the original post..
  • Like 3

Thanks man! I saw a lot of older posts about workarounds for the trophy not popping despite all orders at 100% but I didn't see anything about the orders all displaying 0%. You're a life saver. Now I can stop redoing them, trying new savegames etc. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Version 2.43 for PS4 released today, and it fixed this issue!  Orders are showing completion rates properly now, but... only when performed again.

I wondered if the true completion might just be detected if I accepted a previously completed job and then returned to the office as soon as I arrived at the customer's home, but no joy--it was still 0%.  Now I'm trying to remember why I thought it was a good idea to do ALL the orders when I knew it was broken. ?  (Yes, it was for testing purposes but hindsight being 20/20 makes today me very judgmental about yesterday me.)

Guess it's time to roll up my virtual sleeves and get to work again ?

The update fixes the issue when playing on the PS5 as well.  Just thought I'd add that since it was mentioned in the reply from the Support Desk that the game was developed for the PS4 and only works on the PS5 through backwards compatibility so they couldn't guarantee that it would behave the same.

Edited by DaisyVilla102