Meat wall trophy glitched?

I have been playing this game for a while. I only play quick matches. I have downed lots of people with melee then placed a breach charged next to them and blew them up but I am not getting the trophy. I have done it atleast 4 times now. Did they changed the requirements or something? 

I am playing the Ps4 verison on ps5 if that's affects anything which I doubt it

Edited by Killer4FUN53
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

From memory you dont down them first. Just breach charge a wall or door etc and blow it and hope that you get someone

This^^^

I got this trophy recently and it was the border level iirc. I blew a charge on a wall and luckily it downed someone on the other side. I just killed them with the pistol and the trophy popped with a breach charge bonus assist as the points that appear on screen.

All kill trophies in this game have been made more difficult due to a change in what counts as a kill. It used to be that you could down and an enemy and then kill them with whichever weapon or explosive you needed but a change in the kill assist system means that you have to kill/down them with the required explosive/weapon.

Makes Meat Wall a bit more of a pain.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Malachen said:

All kill trophies in this game have been made more difficult due to a change in what counts as a kill. It used to be that you could down and an enemy and then kill them with whichever weapon or explosive you needed but a change in the kill assist system means that you have to kill/down them with the required explosive/weapon.

Makes Meat Wall a bit more of a pain.

But here is the video from 2 weeks ago: