Do you think there will be more Minecraft trophies via future update?

Tiamod

The main reason I ask, is that I want to shortly switch to creative mode on my main world and add some blocks and weapons and stuff so I won't have to mine as much. Yet, if there will be future trophies, I don't want to disable them in my main world. (Nor do I want to copy the seed, and lose all my progress on the world just for creative mode access)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

And everybody in this thread was SO wrong. To be honest I was not that sure myself either... But some time ago we got some DLC trophies added to Minecraft. BUT I wonder if it will ever be happening again? Like if there will be (even more) DLC trophies in the future. Who knows?

• Like 1

And everybody in this thread was SO wrong. To be honest I was not that sure myself either... But some time ago we got some DLC trophies added to Minecraft. BUT I wonder if it will ever be happening again? Like if there will be (even more) DLC trophies in the future. Who knows?

True, everyone was wrong, but it was only because of the PS4 and XBONE having a bigger list. I doubt the list will be bigger though.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

there will be a new trophies soon

Beaconator
Create and fully power a Beacon

Overpowered
Eat a Notch Apple

The Beginning.
Kill the Wither

The Beginning?
Spawn the Wither

Tie Dye Outfit
Dye all 4 unique pieces of Leather Armor

Trampoline
Bounce 30 blocks upward off a Slime Block

• 2 months later...

Right... I guess most games may or may not get new content and trophies... even if most people won't expect in that. But when games gets enough outdated, online servers are closing down etc. they will (most likely) not have any more trophies. With that said Minecraft could definitly get even more trophies in the future. I've seen there are other games with like 15 DLC's...