Guidance For Starfighter Trophies

CptToffer

Multi-tasking is the only one I have left to do. I just am not a fan of starfighters so sticking with it is my biggest issue. Might just have to make another go of it.

Thanks for the tips!

• Like 2

On 1/4/2022 at 6:20 PM, Sofa King said:

Multi-tasking is the only one I have left to do. I just am not a fan of starfighters so sticking with it is my biggest issue. Might just have to make another go of it.

Thanks for the tips!

At some point I had to force myself to play at least 1 hour per day or I knew I'd never finish it. In the end it wasn't so bad, but this comment reminded me of the "good" times.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not worth it imo especially now. MP has never been good with how unbalanced it is, but now it's mostly high level players, teams and teams who just spawn trap you from my experience. It's not hard at all it's just time consuming and luck based. I enjoyed the campaign and i like the co-op, but the MP and Plat ?

Edited by GUDGER666

• 9 months later...

I know this is an older thread but i'm currently trying to get those Starfighter trophies done, right now working on the Interceptor trophy, and while i do understand everything, i have insane trouble with the controls. Whether i am increasing sensitivity or lower it, going from 15 to 35 or even 50, i can't seem to aim well with the ships. Practice, yes, but i have this feeling in my gut something with the settings plays a key role.

What sensitivity are you guys playing on? I'm talking about the Starfighter one, i think its called Response Curve.

Is it only the Interceptor that makes controls so bad or am i missing something? 

• 7 months later...

Thanks for the guide, almost done with it only need to kill 2 more heroes.

One thing I would add for Multi Tasking is go for the objective when you're on offence. You'll get a lot more points that way to level up until the heroes show up. I do think it's a little easier to kill the heroes when you're on the defence since they'll focus on the objectives and ignore you a little more. Killing heroes until you're level 15 is hard, so levelling up as fast as possible might be your first goal. I mean if you see a hero, sure try to kill it, you might steal the kill from someone else!

Edited by redrooster24
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...