Initial thoughts after 16 hours playtime

SzzPS

3 hours ago, CptToffer said:

Totally agreed. There is no reason to think this won't be supported. 

I have got my first trophy. It has begun! 

As soon as I get the platinum in another game I'm currently playing, , I'll join you guys in the mines!! 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Great write up! You make it sound very compelling. I had zero interest in this game when it came to PS+ a few months ago, but I stumbled across some DRG videos on YouTube and started going down the rabbit hole and now I’m super intrigued. This game looks extremely fun! I plan on giving it a little spin on my alt account to see how I like it, but I can’t lie… that 300 hour completion time makes me really hesitant to start this one on my main account. ?

It would be an amazing platinum to earn but there’s just so many other games I want to play. To put it in perspective, 300 hours of gaming is usually the equivalent of between 5-10 other games I’d complete in the mean time. That’s a serious time investment!

9 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Great write up! You make it sound very compelling. I had zero interest in this game when it came to PS+ a few months ago, but I stumbled across some DRG videos on YouTube and started going down the rabbit hole and now I’m super intrigued. This game looks extremely fun! I plan on giving it a little spin on my alt account to see how I like it, but I can’t lie… that 300 hour completion time makes me really hesitant to start this one on my main account. 1f615.png

It would be an amazing platinum to earn but there’s just so many other games I want to play. To put it in perspective, 300 hours of gaming is usually the equivalent of between 5-10 other games I’d complete in the mean time. That’s a serious time investment!

I've been playing since launch and whilst I won't deny that getting 4 Dwarves to Gold 1 is a serious grind/time commitment, there's something almost primal about the feeling you get when digging a shortcut to an objective or smacking a grunt on the head with your pickaxe :).

• Like 1