Is the MP still being played?

preciseRNG

I am wondering if there are active players on the MP servers. I am not looking for a boosting session or anything just wondering. Planning to go and play this and want to grind out the MP trophies with just normal matches since it does not seem like that big of a grind. But it would be quite a letdown if nobody was playing it anymore.

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The PS5 version's MP has never been popular from what I've heard so boosting will likely be essential.

This is not my experience. I played both the PS4 and PS5 version of the game back in July and found it very easy to get paired with randoms. Pretty sure there's crossplay between PS4 and PS5 as well, so it shouldn't be that hard to find matches.

18 minutes ago, Asimb0mb said:

This is not my experience. I played both the PS4 and PS5 version of the game back in July and found it very easy to get paired with randoms. Pretty sure there's crossplay between PS4 and PS5 as well, so it shouldn't be that hard to find matches.

In that case I stand corrected - it must have just been the first few days then when it wasn't that popular :).

I've been playing the past few days and have been finding quick play matches around or less than 30 seconds, but you will always be the slayer.  Solo demon queues take maybe a 1-2 minute wait.

My problem is finding people close to my own skill level since I took a long break after the campaign ? I did find one guy last night that had never played before and exposed him for 40 kills in one game by not killing his teammate, but still have a long way to go.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5.1.2022 at 2:49 PM, pro_cow_tipper said:

I've been playing the past few days and have been finding quick play matches around or less than 30 seconds, but you will always be the slayer.  Solo demon queues take maybe a 1-2 minute wait.

My problem is finding people close to my own skill level since I took a long break after the campaign 1f602.png I did find one guy last night that had never played before and exposed him for 40 kills in one game by not killing his teammate, but still have a long way to go.

so now I have done it myself too. When I started I was playing against full sweater demons who crushed me leaving me with 0 kills and I was like how the heck shall I kill 200 players? But if you give it some tries you get better and better and if you are lucky you'll find someone to farm kills by your method mentioned above, I did the same but never got more than 20 kills in one round, anyways it was frustrating sometimes but I am happy to be done with it and did it w/o boosting.

• Like 1

Best thing to do if your desperate to get it done.. throw out some random messages to the people currently listed on psnp as having played it recently. you'll find many people will happily get that shit out of the way. 

as for the bfg multikill i just started a match and made a coffee, came back for round 3 where they just ran at me like noobs thinking i was still afk and i vaporised them both. was hillarious

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84
  • Like 1