Veni trophy glitch

Realtione

I have found around 206 collectibles and it still is not unlocked. Posted it to ubisoft's forum, no one gave an actual shit. I am having a hard time understanding how messed up the whole situation is, did not get patched for 2 months. What a disastrous experience. Getting locked out of a trophy in a game you paid 60 bucks.

I want to ask the achievers when you managed to pop it? I do not want to collect 150 or 200 more since there is no guarantee when it will pop. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

If I remember correctly I collected a lot more than was is needed. The trophy is so inconsistent and pops when it wants. 

That is the problem... The inconsistency. 

I also managed to pop some other trophies on the exact number however most of them are glitched, unfortunately. Dunno what to do at this point...

• 11 months later...

To be honest, its the most unsatisfying experience as a trophy collector playing Ubisoft games.... I can't count how many bugged and unresponsive trophies i have not achieved across various Ubisoft games, the worst i've come across is the Tom Clancys series Wildlands and Breakpoint. Eventhough collecting x amount of objects, the trophy doesn't pop. There is one where are +200 collectibles needed which takes an entire playthrough and more to get them all. No trophy. Their trophy system is straight from hell and the customer services doesn't give a sh*t. All they say is "Start from scratch". 

• 1 month later...
On 5-1-2022 at 4:31 PM, HedleyNEUK said:

Popped on collectible 201 for me, every other trophy so far has popped on the exact number

Haven't done all Mass Race/FFA yet though

Then you're extremely lucky... I am on 131 sponsor contracts atm, still no trophy.

For the UGC games I needed 55. Not sure if there is any way to track the amount of events done on a Funkie but I have a feeling I've done more then 50... this is all so ridiculous. I mean I understand a 1 or 2 item/game miscount due to synchro issues but 31??? I have a feeling I'm going to have to take a completely fresh start to get the sponsor contracts... which I'm not going to do.

It's a shame, I liked this game way more then I was expecting to but bugs like these kind ruin the experience tbh.

• 1 month later...