Hitman 1 Content Missing - Help!

Hulsinator1

I own 2 or 3 versions of Hitman 1 Inc. GoTY editions but when I try play campaign or destinations it keeps saying GET ACCESS but I have them all.

Am I missing something, I don't have this issue on Hitman 2 or 3

Edited by Hulsinator1
TITLE UPDATE

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/01/2022 at 2:48 PM, Hulsinator1 said:

I own 2 or 3 versions of Hitman 1 Inc. GoTY editions but when I try play campaign or destinations it keeps saying GET ACCESS but I have them all.

Am I missing something, I don't have this issue on Hitman 2 or 3

Seems as though uninstalling Hitman 2 & 3 solved my issue.  Shame you can't purchase bonus episodes

• 4 months later...

I am having the same problem! I already had deleted Hitman III and Hitman II from the console and redownloaded the single DLC I needed, PARIS

EDIT: I have totally forgotten that the Disc GOTY DLCs are NOT compatible with the Digital Version of the game. Now I have to redownload the game data all over again.  This does not make any sense if we wish to play the Digital Version we have to purchase a new set of DLCs for it.

Anyway I would rather lost a bit of time and effort to repeat the downloads than having no access to them at all. 

EDIT 2: What a load of baloney. The disc version will auto download EVERYTHING and they cannot be cancelled.  Unlike when it is a digital download we can pick and mix which DLCs to install.

Edited by Eispan