Aweso me! Question

Moostache7

My apologies if this has already been asked elsewhere, but I've had a thought recently about max Awesomeness rank.

The grind for getting max Awesomeness level is, as a lot of people have already said, pretty serious. I usually only have time to get bronzes from the daily challenges, meaning, like most people, it's one whole point per day that my score is increasing, with a bonus for the weekly every seven days.

Unlike long-time players, I haven't personally gone very far in the offline content in this game. I am two paintings/levels left in only the first "world", and have loads of gold cups that I can still earn offline.

All that said: does anyone know what the minimum number of ONLINE challenge cups/points a person has to earn to obtain "Aweso me!"?

Say I obtained every gold cup in the game and had every other trophy earned in the trophy list. How many more points would I need to earn through the online challenges?

My concern is that if I take a break now, when I feel exhausted by weeks upon weeks of 1 point-per-day increases, and Ubisoft announces a server closure, that there will be no way for me to get to max rank even if I've grinded bronze cups in the daily and weekly challenges for months beforehand. (Admittedly, I haven't been playing for very long and have done far worse grinds, but I want to focus my limited time this year on some of my other Vita backlog.)

Alternatively, if anyone knew how many points a player could net from the campaign, as well as how many points it took to earn Aweso me!, I can do the math for the rest.

13 minutes ago, Moostache7 said:

My apologies if this has already been asked elsewhere, but I've had a thought recently about max Awesomeness rank.

The grind for getting max Awesomeness level is, as a lot of people have already said, pretty serious. I usually only have time to get bronzes from the daily challenges, meaning, like most people, it's one whole point per day that my score is increasing, with a bonus for the weekly every seven days.

Unlike long-time players, I haven't personally gone very far in the offline content in this game. I am two paintings/levels left in only the first "world", and have loads of gold cups that I can still earn offline.

All that said: does anyone know what the minimum number of ONLINE challenge cups/points a person has to earn to obtain "Aweso me!"?

Say I obtained every gold cup in the game and had every other trophy earned in the trophy list. How many more points would I need to earn through the online challenges?

My concern is that if I take a break now, when I feel exhausted by weeks upon weeks of 1 point-per-day increases, and Ubisoft announces a server closure, that there will be no way for me to get to max rank even if I've grinded bronze cups in the daily and weekly challenges for months beforehand. (Admittedly, I haven't been playing for very long and have done far worse grinds, but I want to focus my limited time this year on some of my other Vita backlog.)

Alternatively, if anyone knew how many points a player could net from the campaign, as well as how many points it took to earn Aweso me!, I can do the math for the rest.

According to the wiki, it’s 1850 minimum to complete the online cups. If you go by Bronze only, that’d be about 2.33 years worth. But given how easy it is to score gold on the weeklies, at least on one, I’d argue about sub 2 years with an average of bronze everywhere else.

Campaign offers 4,150 cups and thats including the invasion levels. I’m still testing to see how many you earn without them. 

Edit: I’m holding onto both Golds atm on the 2 weekly events and it ends tonight.

Im currently grinding an average of Silver and a couple Golds and Bronzes, but by my estimates it is about 8 months or so.

Edit: You can check my Twitter or my Evernote for my current progression. On my Evernote, I’ve logged in all 3 stacks.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 2

A rough estimate is if you can get at least a gold and a silver for each of the challenges, then it'll take around 3 months. If you get a silver and a bronze in each, then it's around 9 months. If you can only manage a bronze each time then it's over 2 years.

You need around 1,800 points from the challenges after getting everything else in the SP done.

• Like 1

A silver should be possible everywhere on every day. I very rarely get a bronze, mostly if something is fishy/buggy or on time based murphy challenges where you need to get certain amount of Lumes as fast as you can. Most of the time I also get gold on distance based challenges.

3 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

You need around 1,800 points from the challenges after getting everything else in the SP done.

7 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

According to the wiki, it’s 1850 minimum to complete the online cups.

Thanks for the fast replies, seeing some discrepancies here though, so just for clarification...

If I obtained ALL the gold cups in Single Player, I would STILL NEED 1800-1850 points LEFT to obtain max rank?

2 minutes ago, gmipf said:

A silver should be possible everywhere on every day. I very rarely get a bronze, mostly if something is fishy/buggy or on time based murphy challenges where you need to get certain amount of Lumes as fast as you can. Most of the time I also get gold on distance based challenges.

Vita imho is kinda sus. I’ve gotten scores that would theoretically be considered about a gold level standard on PS3/PS4 and yet I get a bronze. Other times, I flub and wind up with a silver. 

The most sus being distance based challenges and Murphy ones. If you don’t know the gimmicks to Murphy, you’re not getting past bronze even if you do everything perfectly. As for distance, a score of 1300m is apparently bronze quality, so idk. Either the only people on vita are the top level players or I’m missing another trick or something.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moostache7 said:

Thanks for the fast replies, seeing some discrepancies here though, so just for clarification...

If I obtained ALL the gold cups in Single Player, I would STILL NEED 1800-1850 points LEFT to obtain max rank?

I don't know the exact figure, but yes, if you earned all possible cups in the single player then you'd still need around 1800-1850 points from the online challenges.

9 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Vita imho is kinda sus. I’ve gotten scores that would theoretically be considered about a gold level standard on PS3/PS4 and yet I get a bronze. Other times, I flub and wind up with a silver. 

The most sus being distance based challenges and Murphy ones. If you don’t know the gimmicks to Murphy, you’re not getting past bronze even if you do everything perfectly. As for distance, a score of 1300m is apparently bronze quality, so idk. Either the only people on vita are the top level players or I’m missing another trick or something.

I know, Vita is the hardest of the 3 platforms. Thats why I get mostly silver. On PS4 it is impossible to not get a Gold and on PS3 mostly Gold and sometimes silver. On todays Murphy daily challenge I have 2026m and gold (hope it will stay gold, lol).

EDIT: I think it is realistic to get at least silver on Vita everyday and I'm not one of those pros.

EDIT2: Something about yesterdays murphy was fishy so I only got silver like nealry everyone else. Most of them died on the same place where the character jump to far.

Edited by gmipf

18 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

According to the wiki, it’s 1850 minimum to complete the online cups. If you go by Bronze only, that’d be about 2.33 years worth.

Alright, so not trying to nitpick your math here @Roronora_Zoro666 but if I get 8 bronzes a week, that's 8 points a week, times 52 weeks in a year, I get 416 points a year approximately. 416 times 2.33 is still about 970 points. Is the assumption that I'm getting silvers and golds every so often? (I do have a few of each but I'm just curious, since 1850 points actually comes out to almost 4 and a half years if it's with bronzes)

6 minutes ago, Moostache7 said:

Alright, so not trying to nitpick your math here @Roronora_Zoro666 but if I get 8 bronzes a week, that's 8 points a week, times 52 weeks in a year, I get 416 points a year approximately. 416 times 2.33 is still about 970 points. Is the assumption that I'm getting silvers and golds every so often? (I do have a few of each but I'm just curious, since 1850 points actually comes out to almost 4 and a half years if it's with bronzes)

You forget there’s 2 Dailies

Edit:

Overview: 7 + 7 + 1 + 1 = 16 Total Cups

52 Weeks x 16 = 832 Total Points per Year

1850/832 = 2.22 Years

The math was indeed wrong for the years, so you got me there. But given how often you may take a break or miss a challenge or two, who knows. 

• Like 1

Just now, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

You forget there’s 2 Dailies

Ah, right. I've yet to unlock the second set of daily/weekly challenges, so I wasn't considering those. Guess I'll make it a priority to reach whichever rank unlocks those, then.

Thank you for the clarification!

3 minutes ago, Moostache7 said:

You wouldn't happen to also know how many points you need to get Rank 7, would you?

800 points

If you can complete every main level and get both sets of Gold Cups from the 1st painting and play a bit of the second one, that should warrant enough for Rank 7. You could also try unpatching the game and giving yourself the Diamond for the painting, but the points do not carry over post-patch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

800 points

If you can complete every main level and get both sets of Gold Cups from the 1st painting and play a bit of the second one, that should warrant enough for Rank 7.

Ill shoot for this then — thank you so much, this is going to help me plan my time a lot better now!

On 1/5/2022 at 11:24 AM, Moostache7 said:

Ill shoot for this then — thank you so much, this is going to help me plan my time a lot better now!

A cool thing to keep in mind for vita is that if you complete all the Legends levels (Gold) in both Lums and Teesnies, you can unpatch the game and pop the trophy without having played a single invasion level.

Theoretically speaking, you can get the plat on vita without doing invasion levels, but the online grind will be much longer, as a result.

Here’s a video of me popping the “Legendary” trophy pre-patched.

• Like 1

I was running the numbers and my result was this:

This is my current score totals:

Vita - 4,536 pts (Last updated: 01/08/21)

• 50 pts - 12 (1 online Diamond)
  • 10 pts - 236 (12 online Gold)
  • 5 pts - 266 (42 online Silver)
  • 1 pts - 246 (22 online Bronze)

Statistics:

Creatures - 96 Cups

Story - 3,290 (no Invasions)

6 Diamond Cups - 300

28 Invasion Levels - 448

6,000 - 4,134 = 1,866

Credit to @Arkiokin for the confirmation.

260 Teensies are in Origins
  • Jibberish Jungle - 52 Teensies
    • 8 Levels x 32 = 256
  • Desert of Dijiridoos - 52 Teesnies
    • 8 Levels x 32 = 256
  • Gourmand Land - 52 Teensies
    • 8 Levels x 32 = 256
  • Sea Serendipity - 52 Teensies
    • 8 Levels x 32 = 256
  • Mystical Pique - 52 Teensies
    • 8 Levels x 32 = 256
  • 5 Diamond Cups = 250
Total: 1,530 cups (This is including the Diamond cups)

347 Teensies in Legends
  • Teensies in Trouble - 72 Teensies
    • 10 Levels x 32 = 320
  • Toad Story - 62 Teesnies
    • 9 Levels x 32 = 288
  • Fiesta de los Muertos - 55 Teensies
    • 9 Levels x 32 = 288
  • 20,000 Lums Under the Sea - 65 Teensies
    • 10 Levels x 32 = 320
  • Olympus Maximus - 72 Teensies
    • 10 Levels x 32 = 320
  • Living Dead Party - 21 Teesnies 
    • 7 Levels x 32 = 224
  • 6 Diamond Cups = 300
Total: 1,760 Cups (not including any Diamonds in here)
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

347 Teensies in Legends

• 10 Levels x 32 = 320
  • Toad Story - 62 Teesnies
    • 9 Levels x 32 = 288
  • Fiesta de los Muertos - 55 Teensies
    • 9 Levels x 32 = 288
  • 20,000 Lums Under the Sea - 65 Teensies
    • 10 Levels x 32 = 320
  • Olympus Maximus - 72 Teensies
    • 10 Levels x 32 = 320
  • Living Dead Party - 21 Teesnies 
    • 7 Levels x 32 = 224
  • 6 Diamond Cups = 300
Total: 1,760 Cups (not including any Diamonds in here)

Invasion levels only give 16 as they do not give point cups so:

• 8 Levels x 32 = 256
    • 2 Levels x 16 = 32

Same for the others. I think only 8 levels worth 32 and the rest 16 in each world

Edit: There are also cups in the creature paint

Edited by fenris-lima

13 minutes ago, fenris-lima said:

Invasion levels only give 16 as they do not give point cups so:

• 8 Levels x 32 = 256
    • 2 Levels x 16 = 32

Same for the others. I think only 8 levels worth 32 and the rest 16 in each world

Edit: There are also cups in the creature paint

I was counting the princess levels there.

I already included the point total for creatures.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Arkiokin said:

This subject was already talked about here : 

So, you actually need 1866 points online (if you have installed invasion levels and gained ALL the possible cups offline) not 1850.

Thanks for the reply, mate. Glad to know my math wasn’t wrong. Imma add the updated info to the post and to my guide.

On another note, it seems you really do need the Invasion Levels done for the Golden Teensy to pop. You get a free Teensy upon completing all Invasions and the trophy pops after the message. 

Well, I first obtained my platinum trophy on rayman legends (and so the golden teensie) WITHOUT installing the invasion levels. In fact I didn't knew these levels existed on PSVita (and I didn't knew, at this time, how see if an update was available and how to launch it, since rayman was my first game on vita). However, few months after that, when I finally installed the invasion levels, I encountered a bug just before obtained my last 700th teensies : my system had a C2-xxxx error, the game freezed and didn't saved the golden teensie pop up. So, even now, I can't play with this character which is now lock for ever... ^^'

11 hours ago, Arkiokin said:

Well, I first obtained my platinum trophy on rayman legends (and so the golden teensie) WITHOUT installing the invasion levels. In fact I didn't knew these levels existed on PSVita (and I didn't knew, at this time, how see if an update was available and how to launch it, since rayman was my first game on vita). However, few months after that, when I finally installed the invasion levels, I encountered a bug just before obtained my last 700th teensies : my system had a C2-xxxx error, the game freezed and didn't saved the golden teensie pop up. So, even now, I can't play with this character which is now lock for ever... ^^'

Well, I reckon you can always just unpatch the game, pick the golden teensy, then patch it with the update. I tested this out and apparently you can play as the Golden Teensy before even getting 700, so long as you have the base 615, that should be enough.

The character will be permanently locked out on patched, but you can play with this character like normally. If you ever switch characters for whatever reason though, you will need to unpatch the game and get him again.

Note: If you don’t have plus, I’d recommend it cuz you can backup and download your saves, should it corrupt. I have had the game crash on me a lot, but have yet to have it take any effect. The one upside is that I’m technically done, so any cloud save would just bring me back to where ever I’m at since the online is saved onto the server.

As for the trophy popping for you, I think it’s cuz you did it during its infancy. I managed to pop the diamonds by unpatching the game, but it would not give me the trophy for The Shining. My only guess would be that I need to unpatch it and earn the last Teensy for the base and hope that tricks it, cuz that’s what happened on patched. When I unpatched it, I had already earned the base 615.

• 4 weeks later...

You write it is easy to obtain silver or Gold at least once a week? But how? There are some mods, where I am happy to earn bronce. I am playing on all platforms at the moment. My best is Ps3, I don't know why. And sometimes people win with 1 sec to get 150 lums on the vita. Wtf? Today 50km ?, I am happy to reach 550m on the extreme daily challenge. I know there are some really good players, but sometimes I think cheated?

I want to get better, but sometimes I am wondering, how? 

Edited by pewiha