I have tried many times but this jump won’t register. I know I haven’t done it before as it would usually say “jump already achieved”. I had some problems jumping the distance, but I literally got it perfect by increasing my speed, all they award me was stunt bonus. It’s jump 22 in the video. I am also missing another. Will probably stop the plat for me now.

• Like 1

Only thing i can think then is that maybe you're not jumping far enough? I've done it again today and cleared it on my first try. All i did was line up with the ramp and flicked my analogue stick up a few times for the minor speed boost on the run up. Landed near the first raised up things on the ground (vent?).

Other than that, it seems like its bugged and would require a restart.

• Like 1

Try switching the control settings from "Modern" to "Classic"

Acceleration is slower in Modern for some reason and I found Classic to work better for bikes and planes

A unique jump can only be initiated when the slow mo happens and the one you're trying to do requires you to land behind the white overhead

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is the most frustrating trophy of all time because I know I've done all 36 jumps but it stills say 35. The one that will not pop is across from The Mailbu Club (jump 13 in the video) I've done it over 100 times and it never says COMPLETED. Can anyone help here?

Edited by TheMethod100