Trouble connecting to online game

KhaleesiFireRose

I have been trying for days to get into an online game. And each time it either tells me lost connection, or stays in a neverending starting game screen. I have tried to connect with randoms, and friends alike, and nothing works. Has anyone else had trouble connecting to the online, or is it just me? Or perhaps know of a way to fix it? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MistressYT-- said:

You’re not alone with this. Every time I try and connect with my friend it says the following: “Failed to join friend. The session may be full or it may no longer exist.”  My internet is perfectly fine but I just can’t seem to play with my friend.

I suppose it's the game with faulty online matchmaking. That sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this problem on my main account since the game came out. I can connect online on my alt but that doesn't get me the trophy on my main obviously. I've tried talking to the devs and Ubisoft but they were useless for me. Really shitty that there isn't ever going to be a fix for people with this problem like me. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/19/2022 at 2:28 PM, Snerlord said:

Any updates on this?  I can connect with my main account on PS5. And I can connect with my ALT on PS4 or vise versa. But not both at the same time.  Trying to get my last 7 online games.

I managed to get in when my cousin left when it was matchmaking. He left when it was trying to load because he thought it wouldn't work again.

Edited by Stevieboy

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to have the connection issues resolved fellow players write to Ubisoft support, the more people who advise them the greater the chance that they will loook into their server problem. The link is for the Australian Ubisoft support, you may wish to use your local Ubisoft support link if from another country.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-au/help