Trophies not unlocking, some not tracking

Therainbowf1sh

Hey Just wanted to give a heads up to some.

So far two trophies have not unlocked for me. Barrel Rider and Hi ho Silver.  My missions also have not been tracked.  The Game is Fantastic, just beware that you can get buggy trophies.  Most seem fine so take this with a grain of salt in a great game.

1 hour ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Both worked for me also, I do not believe Barrel Rider needs to be 3 consecutive seconds as I had 1/3 logged before it unlocked. Same for riding Molly

Think they log your "top score" on occasions. For example, sliding time.

There are definitely glitches with the trophy unlocks - both tracking and timing of the unlock.

Management Approves for 25 Milestones completions has been sitting at 23/25 for the last two days. My count is >50 milestones completed.

I've unlocked Bring Your A-Game (Haz 3 start to finish without any dwarfs down, or resupply pods), and yet I somehow haven't unlocked Stepping It Up (Haz 3 start to finish).

Consistent Performance for 3 Haz3 missions in a row unlocked while in the space rig's drop pod to start the next mission.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Both worked for me also, I do not believe Barrel Rider needs to be 3 consecutive seconds as I had 1/3 logged before it unlocked. Same for riding Molly

Barrel Rider is definitely not consecutive but in my case, Hi Ho Silver! was consecutive and wouldn't pop any other way.

5 hours ago, AntonLacon said:

There are definitely glitches with the trophy unlocks - both tracking and timing of the unlock.

Management Approves for 25 Milestones completions has been sitting at 23/25 for the last two days. My count is >50 milestones completed.

I've unlocked Bring Your A-Game (Haz 3 start to finish without any dwarfs down, or resupply pods), and yet I somehow haven't unlocked Stepping It Up (Haz 3 start to finish).

Consistent Performance for 3 Haz3 missions in a row unlocked while in the space rig's drop pod to start the next mission.

I can confirm the same thing. I got the trophy for everyone staying alive without resupplying a hazard level 3 mission but not the trophy for completing a hazard level 3 mission somehow. At this point I've completed at least another dozen on that difficulty. 

Separate from your specific response but I have a friend who can not unlock the barrel rider trophy despite everything he's tried while the rest of us (6 other people) got it without problem. Could be him not fulfilling the requirements but he swears he's doing it. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, solidsnake_cs said:

Did anyone noticed improvements regarding unlocking trophies after patch 1.06? I'm just asking, not sure if devs said something.

There was nothing about trophies in the patch notes. They did implement backup system for save files in case your active save file gets corrupted though.

• Like 1

On 27/01/2022 at 11:59 PM, Axel_13xiii said:

"Advanced Robotics" is bugged for me. I have everything unlocked for Bosco and it still won't pop. 

This popped for me no problem. Got something in each slot? Did you try changing the paint job as well? I did that purely due to personal preference so I don't know if it possibly affected it. 

More issues. I was playing with a group of three friends tonight. All three of them popped Party Time!, but not me. We tried multiple times. Still nothing. Everyone else also got credit towards Drill-by Shooting, but not me. Finally, Expert Miner. I tracked this all night. After two successful missions, my counter still showed 27, my friends all went up by two.

I don't understand how everyone else in my party gets credit towards their trophies, but I got nothing. I should note that I was not host, but have gained progress before when not hosting. I also left the in-game party and closed the game completely. Anyone else with similar issues?

Edited by headbusta517
Grammar

7 hours ago, headbusta517 said:

More issues. I was playing with a group of three friends tonight. All three of them popped Party Time!, but not me. We tried multiple times. Still nothing. Everyone else also got credit towards Drill-by Shooting, but not me. Finally, Expert Miner. I tracked this all night. After two successful missions, my counter still showed 27, my friends all went up by two.

I don't understand how everyone else in my party gets credit towards their trophies, but I got nothing. I should note that I was not host, but have gained progress before when not hosting. I also left the in-game party and closed the game completely. Anyone else with similar issues?

A lot of people have reported the exact same variation on this bug but there's no fix until the devs patch it so unless you want to start over from scratch and pray it works this time, all you can do is play the waiting game :(.

Some bugged trophies here too, namely:

There are more but I'll stop here.

Edited by Pustur