Finally entering the world of Forums!

SickaDelicGaming

Hello everyone! My name is SickaDelic, I have been a member of PSNP for some years now but never bothered to contribute to the community forums until now.

I LOVE helping other gamers accomplish their goals and enjoy the games they play even more. I am the Owner and Creator of EEGG Zombies, a Discord Server that turned into a family of members with no toxicity. We Mainly focus on Call of Duty Zombies Easter EGGs and zombie related trophies, with some of the top leaderboard players from World at War to Vanguard, we have members that will help with anything! We offer help for a large variety of other games as well. I created it in hopes to expand my ability to help others.

During this time growing the server I have continued to stream occasionally and create content to help other gamers with step-by-step guides for trophies and in-game content. Doing so I have been blessed enough to acquire 2 Sponsorships as well as 4 Affiliate Partnerships that continue to motivate me to move forward the most positive way possible. I by no means do it for money, have never and will never charge someone for help. People should get the chance to enjoy the games they play and paying for help should never be an option in my opinion.

I do work a full time job Monday - Friday until 4pm EST each day, so I am not available before then to help but will be more than happy after said time to help with whatever I can possibly help with! I plan to be more active in the PSNP forums seeing as without this site and the members who have taken their precious time to create guides, I wouldn't have accomplished certain gaming goals and more importantly, wouldn't have met some of my favorite friends to play with! 

So that is a little bit about myself. I again want to thank everyone here at PSNProfiles for creating the ultimate PlayStation trophy website! I want to thank all of the members who have joined this site and gave information to help create the guides we all use still to this day. Also the members who view their guides and help motivate them to continue to make more! I look forward to meeting new members and helping you all out the best I can. Feel free to message me at any time with questions, concerns, or even to make a new friend! Stay safe out there, Happy Hunting!

• Like 3