Assasins creed 4 black flag

Black Flag is a fantastic game and the best of the North America trilogy with Rogue second. It's a easy platinum, the only annoying part is the multiplayer trophies. If you have a interested in this time period and the end of the so called Golden Age of Piracy and the Seven Year War(first world war official) you will greatly enjoyed it.

11 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

Is the 100% still doable in 2022?

Yes servers are still up but you will need some boost.

• Like 2

Depends on if you are ready to invest in one of the most unenjoyable multiplayer grind you've seen. You will need some dedicated people to grind you through and it is even a question if you will be spawn in the same match. There are some difficulty trophies like syncing 100% on every mission and the legendary ships, but everything else is fairly manageable.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bobby_94916 said:

How is the game is it worth the Platinum ?

I would say it's quite different from other Assassin's Creed game ; in fact I'd say it's pretty average as a AC game. It is however a delight as a pirate game and a lot of fun - would highly recommend. The MP is kind of boring but oh well...

5 hours ago, janzor88 said:

Is the 100% still doable in 2022?

Yes, for the base game you don't even need to boost anything, all the grind can be done solo. A few of the DLC trophies will likely require boosting unless you are good and lucky with a few of the trophies.

• Like 2

The game itself is actually good, it's still worth picking it up in 2022. However, the plat requires a lot of grinding due to the multiplayer section as you need to get to level 55. You can do it solo in wolfpack but it takes time (I would say 15-20 hours) and boosting is highly suggested. Also, you need to play a session in Game Lab which is deserted nowadays. Good luck man

Edited by ShinySpidey

• 2 months later...

If you have the Freedom Cry DLC complete that before you even start the multiplayer. For getting the trophy for freeing 500 slaves you will be awarded the premium in-game currency in the multiplayer mode that you usually need to pay for. You earn just enough of this to buy an XP boost that will last for 3 days.

Alternatively, instead of grinding on your way to level 55 in long sessions, you can do it by just playing 1 game per day as the first game of the day will give you an XP boost too for that first match only. Instead of getting the trophy in 16-20 hours by doing large sessions, you can bring it down to 12-16 hours if you only do a 20-25 minute session every day.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 11:48 PM, MaeveWileyy_ said:

If you have the Freedom Cry DLC complete that before you even start the multiplayer. For getting the trophy for freeing 500 slaves you will be awarded the premium in-game currency in the multiplayer mode that you usually need to pay for. You earn just enough of this to buy an XP boost that will last for 3 days.

Alternatively, instead of grinding on your way to level 55 in long sessions, you can do it by just playing 1 game per day as the first game of the day will give you an XP boost too for that first match only. Instead of getting the trophy in 16-20 hours by doing large sessions, you can bring it down to 12-16 hours if you only do a 20-25 minute session every day.

Do you know if there is some glitch with this bonus. I'm playing 1 game a day as well but i don't seem to get the bonus on a daily base.

If you focus on a lot of challenges you can bring this time down though by a couple of hours.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/03/2022 at 9:47 AM, Lars said:

Do you know if there is some glitch with this bonus. I'm playing 1 game a day as well but i don't seem to get the bonus on a daily base.

If you focus on a lot of challenges you can bring this time down though by a couple of hours.

Are you doing a game every day? The daily double xp only works if it registered that you had played a game to completion the day before. If you are it’s likely a Ubisoft server error not registering that you played the day before. The games servers are a little iffy I occasionally had trouble accessing Kenways Fleet.

16 hours ago, MaeveWileyy_ said:

Are you doing a game every day? The daily double xp only works if it registered that you had played a game to completion the day before. If you are it’s likely a Ubisoft server error not registering that you played the day before. The games servers are a little iffy I occasionally had trouble accessing Kenways Fleet.

Yeah, i played 1 or 2 games every day for a week. But i read into this and it is a known issue on PS4, So i have to grind a bit longer to get to lvl 55

• 2 weeks later...

I didmultiplayer trophie with game session from this page, we had lots of fun and it was fast to do with good group and methods, my point is that it's not that bad grind for those ones. For base game it self, i just started campaing and it feels really good this far.

• Like 1