Help/advice with reliably spawning panthers

wackt1

So like, how do I reliably spawn a panther. I explored every inch of the place behind the Braithwraith mansion and even brought 2 boars and a couple bodies on several occasion and used predator bait to try to coax on out at that location. I do go to that Lagras location north of Saint Denis several times but nothing happened. Anyone of y'all got advice on how to get one to spawn?

can't give you any better spawn locations than that. I found both panthers on the mentioned locations. in the forest SE from braithwaite manor. make sure to put a potent predator bait down that's the way I found one there. on that Lagras location (at night) I made a save point. Didn't find the panther, quit the game and reload and on the second try it was there luckily.

On 1/14/2022 at 1:55 AM, preciseRNG said:

can't give you any better spawn locations than that. I found both panthers on the mentioned locations. in the forest SE from braithwaite manor. make sure to put a potent predator bait down that's the way I found one there. on that Lagras location (at night) I made a save point. Didn't find the panther, quit the game and reload and on the second try it was there luckily.

where do i get potent predator bait?

On 08/01/2022 at 0:34 AM, wackt1 said:

So like, how do I reliably spawn a panther. I explored every inch of the place behind the Braithwraith mansion and even brought 2 boars and a couple bodies on several occasion and used predator bait to try to coax on out at that location. I do go to that Lagras location north of Saint Denis several times but nothing happened. Anyone of y'all got advice on how to get one to spawn?

Check RDO map by Jean Ropke (not the collector map) and pull up the panther spawn locations and mark them on your map with L3 and then run around all of your markers and if none spawn then save your game in the area and reload the save file if still none spawn then you may have a random event/stranger event in the area as I couldn’t get them to spawn while on if these were on for me though it was the bounty that in the area 

Also both panthers spawn in the same location so it’s just a case of getting lucky (they both spawn behind braithwaite manor for certain) I just never checked the other locations 

4 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Weirdly I used the tiny forested area right off the road near the manor just walked around a feins if nothing bob's out I camp out try again and reliably found a ton there within a relatively short time no bait ever used in my playthrough they just loved attacking me

if you run into a panther and he aggros, you are not able to study it, thats the downside of the random encounters.

4 hours ago, wackt1 said:

where do i get potent predator bait?

you have to craft one.

you can watch this video for example to see what materials you need and where to find them.

28 minutes ago, preciseRNG said:

if you run into a panther and he aggros, you are not able to study it, thats the downside of the random encounters.

you have to craft one.

you can watch this video for example to see what materials you need and where to find them.

That's not entirely true they can agro and you fend it off it'll run off aways but stay around and you can track it with your binoculars long enough to study it while it's prowling around for a way to attack you again or if your really twitchy and have good hearing you might catch sight of it before you get attacked either way you can act as the bait for it

• 2 weeks later...