Trophy Glitched?

Satsukiye_

Me, jealous?
Try using Serenade and another pet at the same time...

Born sapper
You completed the Derelict Distillery without using the Barrel Launcher!

Return to sender
You killed an Infected Worker with his own barrel!

Are these three trophies glitched? I have been trying Born Sapper and Return to sending for an hour and it just dont pop up, also I see the completion rate for Me, jealous is 0%, is this trophy also glitched?

52 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Yes, those trophies are glitched. Multiple people have informed the devs on discord and twitter, including myself. So far, no response (that I know of).

Those trophies were bugged on Steam too, but have been patched eventually. 

Thanks for informing, hope they could fix it soon.

17 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Yes, those trophies are glitched. Multiple people have informed the devs on discord and twitter, including myself. So far, no response (that I know of).

Those trophies were bugged on Steam too, but have been patched eventually. 

Hello, may I ask a question plz. A trophy in DLC needs to "Absorb your fifth boss cell". If I already got the fifth boss cell, how should i get this trophy? Can I get it by completing a 4BS run in custom mode? Or do I have to start up a new save. Thank you.

Outside of mentioned above, these didn't pop for me too, some pop only on the second try like entering a zone for the first time.

A cut above

Defeat at least 5 enemies in a row with the Scarecrow's Sickles.

Her Majesty

You beat the Queen!

For 5BC the answer I got from discord was that you must go all the way to 5BC on a separate save file.

19 hours ago, UberAwesomeSkyMa said:

Outside of mentioned above, these didn't pop for me too, some pop only on the second try like entering a zone for the first time.

A cut above

Defeat at least 5 enemies in a row with the Scarecrow's Sickles.

Her Majesty

You beat the Queen!

For 5BC the answer I got from discord was that you must go all the way to 5BC on a separate save file.

I got the Scarecrow trophy normally, so if you try it again it should pop up.

For trophies related to the Queen, for my experience, you will have to turn off "skip cutscenes" in options, also try pressing ○ instead of x to execute the queen. Trophies should pop up normally if you do so.

55 minutes ago, DJY8898 said:

I didn't realize that until I did a run without aspects. I got them both, but the trophies that Satsukiye_ mentioned haven't popped yet.

Yeah those are indeed glitched on console in general and no patch was released since the DLC update.

Everything else can be earned on the current patch.

• 2 weeks later...