Trophies aren’t popping

LaunchpadMcDuck

So I’ve played this a few times with my friends and by myself, and nothing pops for me. Kicked all the barrels into the launch bay and got the guy to say “Congratulations, you’ve kicked all the barrels into the launch bay” but no trophy. Got them all into the pod and in seats, my 3 friends got it but not me. Rode a barrel for 4 seconds, nada. Sad but I’ll probably have to delete it now, anyone else having this same issue?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, LaunchpadMcDuck said:

So I’ve played this a few times with my friends and by myself, and nothing pops for me. Kicked all the barrels into the launch bay and got the guy to say “Congratulations, you’ve kicked all the barrels into the launch bay” but no trophy. Got them all into the pod and in seats, my 3 friends got it but not me. Rode a barrel for 4 seconds, nada. Sad but I’ll probably have to delete it now, anyone else having this same issue?

Multiple people have reported this over the last few days so you're not alone but there's no known fix except to keep trying whilst in a solo lobby. Even going back to when the game first entered Early Access 3 years ago, there have been reports of achievements not popping when they're supposed to and one theory is the game resets the trophy/achievement stats whenever there's a patch (of which there have been 3 since DRG was released this Tuesday).

This must be an issue with the recent patch, I got the barrel related trophies on Tuesday when the game released without issues. Tracking for all other trophies seem to be updating properly for me after the patches too. The only time I had a weird thing with a trophy was when I customized every aspect of my character and the trophy for it wouldn't pop until I exited the wardrobe menu. 

3 hours ago, psycho_clank314 said:

The only time I had a weird thing with a trophy was when I customized every aspect of my character and the trophy for it wouldn't pop until I exited the wardrobe menu. 

That happened to me yesterday but I think it's intentional, because a couple of other similar trophies also didn't pop until I exited the relevant menu.

6 hours ago, LaunchpadMcDuck said:

Were you the host?  I only ask because my friend reported the same thing on this game thread. I know he was the host so I’m just curious if that might be a factor

I've just encountered this issue. Started by joining a game with 3 others. We went for 2 trophies and everyone got them but me. We tried letting me host for one of the same trophies,  no luck. I reinstalled the game, deleted and pulled saved data back also no luck. I should mention I've also closed and restarted my ps5 during those process. 

We did play a mission and during it everyone got the hack a bot trophy but me and even finished the mission. My trophy tracker didn't reflect that I pleven finished  a stage. 

I suppose I'll wait for the next update.  I've had no issues prior to the most recent update. 

Edited by RoxasOnFire

7 hours ago, LaunchpadMcDuck said:

If it makes you feel better, you're not alone my dude. "foreign objects in the launch bay" refuses to pop for me and my buddy. Three other people all have gotten the trophy when in our group. We've tried solo, as host, redownloading the game... EVERYTHING! Will update here if anything changes

11 minutes ago, Hotshot1209 said:

If it makes you feel better, you're not alone my dude. "foreign objects in the launch bay" refuses to pop for me and my buddy. Three other people all have gotten the trophy when in our group. We've tried solo, as host, redownloading the game... EVERYTHING! Will update here if anything changes

Sheesh that sucks dude. I was able to get that one with ease last night and it popped for my buddy in the lobby as well. I guess all we can do is wait for the next patch and hope for the best...

2 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Ive been hosting all my games on different Hazard levels and also Deep Dives and my party is getting the trophies, before and after patch. I'm on PS5

Yeah its not affecting everyone it seems. When I hosted last night others were getting trophies that I should have too. Like 8 said my trophy counter isn't even moving for things that it should.

8 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Yeah its not affecting everyone it seems. When I hosted last night others were getting trophies that I should have too. Like 8 said my trophy counter isn't even moving for things that it should.

The counter is delayed from what I can see on both psn and psnp. I jumped from killing like 5 dreadnought to like 13 on the stats the next day but the trophies are still unlocking correctly when they should.

Edited by Ac3dUd3-
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

The counter is delayed from what I can see on both psn and psnp. I jumped from killing like 5 dreadnought to like 13 on the stats the next day but the trophies are still unlocking correctly when they should.

Mine have been showing properly up until the update yesterday. I kept track of them after every match since I've played. But it's not just the tracker, easy trophies aren't popping for me at all when they are for others. Like I said, not everyone is affected. 

9 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Ive been hosting all my games on different Hazard levels and also Deep Dives and my party is getting the trophies, before and after patch. I'm on PS5

I've been hosting on PS5 as well and most are popping but "Stepping it up" specifically is not unlocking despite having completed at least 50 missions on hazard 3 (unless I don't understand the requirement).

2 hours ago, tph_dragon said:

I've been hosting on PS5 as well and most are popping but "Stepping it up" specifically is not unlocking despite having completed at least 50 missions on hazard 3 (unless I don't understand the requirement).

All you have to do is complete a single Hazard 3 mission of any type - that's it. If it hasn't popped by now, it's probably never going to so will require a patch to fix it.

Veteran Diver appears to be bugged, Ive done about 7 or 8 Deep Dives now and it should have popped at 5. There is a chance that it means 5 deep dives in a row or perhaps 5 separate dives which will then be date sensitive as they cycle every 4 days i think

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

6 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Veteran Diver appears to be bugged, Ive done about 7 or 8 Deep Dives now and it should have popped at 5. There is a chance that it means 5 deep dives in a row or perhaps 5 separate dives which will then be date sensitive as they cycle every 4 days i think

It's not bugged, only unique Deep Dives count, thus it will take 5 weeks to earn this trophy if you do a new one each week after they reset.

• Like 1

So after a long hiatus of not playing many games in 2021. I came back and started playing this game. So far I have played 100% solo by myself and I haven't noticed any issues with any of the trophies I've tried to get. 

Maybe some trophies not popping could be related to if you are the "host" or in someone else's game or playing by yourself solo. Just a guess.

For anyone having trouble unlocking trophies there is a Reddit topic that says that:

Order of operations is important - Uninstall game, delete save data (and cloud data), clear system cache, reinstall game.

Unfortunately you will loose progress, so maybe its better to just wait for a fix from the devs.