Trophies aren’t popping

LaunchpadMcDuck

Anyone else encounter a bug with the mini fixer trophy? I'm stuck at 46/50 and ive been doing mule missions and have already fixed more than 4 but still not popping and counter is stuck at 46.

2 hours ago, JLT said:

Anyone else encounter a bug with the mini fixer trophy? I'm stuck at 46/50 and ive been doing mule missions and have already fixed more than 4 but still not popping and counter is stuck at 46.

No but most of the other trophies have glitched out at some point so this just the latest one to do so. The devs know all about the trophy glitches but haven't provided an ETA on when they will be fixed.

I've currently done 135 missions but the trophy to complete 100 still hasn't popped for me. My girlfriend is having a similar issue with some trophies - she has bought all upgrades for Bosco but that trophy hasn't popped either. Hope these get fixed soon

Edited by Krazy_99
Typo

So I’ve had severe issues the last few sessions with the game not even tracking any progress against the trophies. Decided to uninstall the game, delete console save data, had a backup save on the cloud and then cleared the ps5 system cache (turn off ps5, let sit for a minute, hold system power button in for 2 beeps, second beep takes around 7 seconds, plug controller into usb, hit ps button, navigate system menu to clear cache). Then reinstalled the game and downloaded my cloud save. Started playing matches and trophies started to unlock when i got one more requirement on ones I needed. Also progress updated on all other trophies from the previous sessions. Conclusion corrupt temp save files. Problem solved. Hope this helps anyone else!

11 minutes ago, REDSHIRT64 said:

So I’ve had severe issues the last few sessions with the game not even tracking any progress against the trophies. Decided to uninstall the game, delete console save data, had a backup save on the cloud and then cleared the ps5 system cache (turn off ps5, let sit for a minute, hold system power button in for 2 beeps, second beep takes around 7 seconds, plug controller into usb, hit ps button, navigate system menu to clear cache). Then reinstalled the game and downloaded my cloud save. Started playing matches and trophies started to unlock when i got one more requirement on ones I needed. Also progress updated on all other trophies from the previous sessions. Conclusion corrupt temp save files. Problem solved. Hope this helps anyone else!

Which trophy was stuck and do you remember exact value?

I have noticed one thing -- for most people, the trophy becomes broken, when the counter gets stuck right before the trophy is supposed to pop.

For example, my Alient artifacts:

stuck at 3/5 --> 4/5 did not happen --> next artifact 5/5, trophy should pop but because it was stuck before, it did not pop nor did the counter go up

My friend was stuck at 9/10 perks, once again just before the trophy should pop. Never managed to fix it.

I also had some other counters stuck but they would always get unstuck because it was "in the middle", e.g.:

G8bLbpT.png

So, TL;DR - my theory is that the trophies get stuck randomly at any point, but if it gets stuck right before the pop, it will never get unstuck.

The trophies I was stuck on was some artifacts 4/5 (still haven’t found another one yet but when I do the trophy should pop and i will then have 6), without a paddle and killing the two dreadnaughts within 5 min and 30 second trophies (haven’t re-ran them yet). But as I posted above all stats updated to the actual in game stats. For the compressed gold I was on 17/20 and knew I was 19. After system cache dump we found another and the trophy popped which means it added the other 2 the in game save recognized and applied to the trophy requirements. I think this is all related to corrupt temp files that get stored in system cache and is not related to corrupt game save files. 

I hate to put a spanner in the works but I followed Redshirt's solution and unfortunately it doesn't appear to have worked, at least for me.

I used disc jockey as a test, stuck on 8/25. Did the above listened to one more song and still 8/25. I even tortured myself with the barrel game and got the 3000 in under 100 kicks and still nothing.

Unless of course there is something different in the code regarding mission trophies and trophies related to the station

On 09/01/2022 at 10:33 PM, tph_dragon said:

I've been hosting on PS5 as well and most are popping but "Stepping it up" specifically is not unlocking despite having completed at least 50 missions on hazard 3 (unless I don't understand the requirement).

Hey buddy, could you get the trophy? i have the same problem...

On 21/02/2022 at 10:48 AM, Rowdi said:

One of my friends has the same issue. He emailed the devs a few days ago and now his stats are tracking. We’re just waiting on one more alien artifact to see if his problem is fixed. It could be a syncing issue and the devs just manually synced his profile. 

Can you share the email? TY

"Consistent Performance" stopped tracking for me. 
Tried doing it with friends as well as solo.
Tried As both party leader and party member
Nothing seems to work even though Hazard lvl3 is our "standard" or minimum difficulty level and we've done way more in a row than what is needed.

14 minutes ago, trojbrown40 said:

Completed a deep dive in under 45 minutes yesterday. I was the only one in the party that didn't get the trophy. Guess I'll try again with me being the host this time and see if it works. 

I got that one a few hours ago but wasn't the host so I don't think that has anything to do with it ?.

Haven’t really had too many issues noticeably with the trophies so far but just tonight I launched the game and looked at the key performance indicators screen and the unlock 10 perk nodes and 10 milestones trophies popped instantly- I realised that I must have hit the requirements for both of them in my last gaming session but they hadn’t unlocked… when I met the requirements I was with another player (I was host) and when the trophies actually popped I was alone not sure if that makes a difference. Glad they unlocked but yeah.

Edited by igs63

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2022 at 2:04 PM, HuntingFever said:

I got that one a few hours ago but wasn't the host so I don't think that has anything to do with it 1f914.png.

I just completed another deep dive under 45 minutes as the host and still no luck. The other 3 guys I was with popped for them. Have the developers mentioned a fix/patch or if they are aware of issue? This really sucks!

9 hours ago, trojbrown40 said:

I just completed another deep dive under 45 minutes as the host and still no luck. The other 3 guys I was with popped for them. Have the developers mentioned a fix/patch or if they are aware of issue? This really sucks!

The devs have known about the trophy glitches since late January but there's no ETA on a fix, though my guess will be late next month when the Season 2 Update lands.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

On 01/03/2022 at 0:07 PM, JLT said:

I’m stuck at 0/50

so many trophies that bugged. 

On 04/03/2022 at 8:07 PM, REDSHIRT64 said:

Already done this + rebuilding database + restore license but still no luck unlocking bugged trophies. 

On 3/8/2022 at 7:26 PM, Tezzet_Senpai said:

Hey buddy, could you get the trophy? i have the same problem...

Apologies for the late reply, I do not check this site too often. I loaded up a quick solo match on hazard 3 getting through it quickly and the trophy still has not popped. I collected a bittergem and that counted towards that trophy, as well as the solo missions and total missions trophies. 

19 minutes ago, trojbrown40 said:

Guess I'll just wait until May 5th (Season 2 release date) to see if they patch the trophies not unlocking properly. 

Yes, this is your (any my) best bet right now. Devs have acknowledged broken trophies multiple times on the Discord and AFAIK work has already begun on fixing these issues.

edit. In your case, you could also make a backup of your current save file, delete it, start from fresh save and do a quick DD run (possibly with other players who would carry you with better gear.)

Edited by HusKy

To get bugged trophy to pop just do the task toward trophies again.  
Here’s mine for example:

Moustacho - simply go to Shop and check moustach it will pop immediately 

Total makeover - go to wardrobe and re-equip every slot again. If it’s not pop, go to buy item in shop that you have least amount of it then equip again

Performance matter - just check to milestone board, it will pop immediately 

Feelin perky - same, check the board and pop instantly 

I like it down here - simply finish any mission,  no need to be in mission for 1 hour

Roller coaster - Simply start grind over the rail and it will pop instantly without finish the mission

barrel rider - just stand on barrel, pop instantly 

thats not how you play this game - need to throw an empty beer to hoop area, doesn’t need to throw inside the hoop

Darwin award and Party time - need to redo again

car pool and drill by shooting need to redo again to pop

Designated decoy also need to do it again

Edited by avatary1985
Typo and add more info
  • Like 1