Trophies aren’t popping

LaunchpadMcDuck

On 4/6/2022 at 0:22 PM, solidsnake_cs said:

Everyone that had bugged trophies, please post if the new patch fixed it and how it pop (after completing one more mission, just by loggin, etc).

After the patch, I was able to unlock "Deep for Speed" by completing another deep dive under 45 minutes! It looks like the patch is working. 

• Like 1

On 07/04/2022 at 4:39 AM, Kazya-_- said:

The game's trophy error occurred again from the time it was updated on April 6.
It's the trophy to complete 500 missions
It is no longer counted at 364/500.
Is there a user who found a defect in this game like me?

It also happend to me after the update. The update did unlock other trophies that got stuck (I had to do the Party Time requirements again and it did work), but the Legendary Miner is stuck on 262/500 missions even though the missions statistics say I have 279 missions completed. 

1 minute ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Having the Legendary Miner issues like stated above, also having an issue with bulk detonator kills stuck at 19/20 and this one has been broken for a long time. 

You had better report those to the devs, because the more reports they get on this matter, the faster it will be fixed.

On 09/04/2022 at 9:34 PM, psycho_clank314 said:

Having the Legendary Miner issues like stated above, also having an issue with bulk detonator kills stuck at 19/20 and this one has been broken for a long time. 

Not sure about this one but did you fight any detonator after latest patch? Because this one should be fixed already. 

Tracker should correct after you participate in detonator fight and it get killed. 

On 09/04/2022 at 0:56 AM, avatary1985 said:

Oh wow, someone already report this on Jira. That’s nice. Hope it will fixed on next patch. 

Yeah, I did report it. Would appreciate if you guys also report it or comment on the Jira ticket. Let's try to reach out the devs so they be aware of this issue.

4 hours ago, HusKy said:

PS5: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/15072-deep-rock-galactic/18-legendary-miner

PS4: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/15073-deep-rock-galactic/19-legendary-miner

One thing to notice, people have earned the trophy AFTER the patch was released. Perhaps only the counter is broken?

The guy that I asked how he manage to get the trophy replied. 
He just play it normally and it’s just happened to unlock by itself. He got when play around 512 missions. 

Maybe keep playing and the game might trigger Mission checking every ten missions?

Now I got trouble with bitter gem trophy. Stuck at 9/10

I was playing with a friend over the weekend and we were trying to get the complete 5 Haz 5 missions in a row. We both did it together.

I thought mine was glitched, because I did it previously a few months ago and managed to do it 7 times in a row and the trophy did not pop. For some reason, the trophy was stuck at 4 out of 5.

But this past weekend, decided to do it again with another friend, and the trophy popped for him, but not for me, even though we both did 5 in a row.

Then we decided to do it one more time just to make sure, and sure enough after the 6th time, the trophy finally popped for me.

One of my friends trophies was also glitched, which was buy 5 mustashes from the shop, he said he had bought lots of mustashes before but it never popped, but then just out of curiosity while we were playing decided to buy another one and the trophy finally popped for him.

So it seems as though some of the latest patches have resolved some of the trophies glitching.

Now all that's left is promoting my team to gold and the Plat is mine.

On 14/04/2022 at 7:21 PM, avatary1985 said:

The guy that I asked how he manage to get the trophy replied. 
He just play it normally and it’s just happened to unlock by itself. He got when play around 512 missions. 

Maybe keep playing and the game might trigger Mission checking every ten missions?

Now I got trouble with bitter gem trophy. Stuck at 9/10

Jeweler works as expected but sometime counter might still not update, I only stuck on 9/10 one time, the next one that I got gives me trophy.
If any trophies won’t unlock maybe try another go. 

Right now my “Veteran Diver” also broken and stuck at 1/5

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

"Bosco You’re the Best" is glitched for me at the moment (PS4). I’m over 105 solo missions completed and nothing happened. I’ll try to delete the application and reinstall it. Hope the new update didn’t reset some statistics…

I strongly suspect that the new update somehow broke the trophies again. I clicked through the entire list on the PS4 version of the game here on PSNP, and it looks like nobody has unlocked a trophy since 7-8am May 4th (yesterday) - right about the time the update was pushed out.

I know one other person for sure who “Bosco You’re the Best” is glitched for right now. They have reported it in the DRG Discord server.

I have personally tested the failed to pop the following trophies today May 5th:

- Expert Miner (115/100)

- Mutated Scavenger (24/20)

- Without A Paddle (did 6-7 runs on 3 different classes and emptied everything including all flares. Trophy will not pop)

- Pest Control (ran 3 missions and I’m 99% certain I was within the 5 minute window)

I will most likely be able to promote my Engineer tonight and will back up my save before doing so, but based on another thread I just saw, I don’t have high hopes for this one either.

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 3

PS4 Version of the game is officially broken trophy wise. Just promoted all 4 dwarfs to silver rank and the trophy didn’t pop. I made a back up save because of numerous reports of people not getting trophies when they should. Hopefully GSG will release a quick hotfix.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

"Bosco You’re the Best" is glitched for me at the moment (PS4). I’m over 105 solo missions completed and nothing happened. I’ll try to delete the application and reinstall it. Hope the new update didn’t reset some statistics…

Same happen to me, already contacted the devs. I beliveve the new season bugged the trophies again.