Dying Light 2 - 100% Completion Thoughts?

Anxiety

A half decent game ruined by a few terrible trophies. First of all; 960km????? whoever made this trophy obviously had no idea how stupid it is - I don't want to have to rubber-band my controller for a trophy and there's no where near enough content to justify me spending even more time just for this. Secondly; Complete 50 survivor encounters - another stupid trophy since there's no tracking and only a certain type of encounter counts towards it and to make it worse, they hardly spawn (for me they are few and far between) I spent 7 hours looking for these encounters and I still do not have 50. Last but not least; 1,000,000 currency - like who created these? most loot you find is ridiculously cheap to sell so unless you find an exploit you'll be working on this for some time too. 

I can't be bothered to spend anymore time going for this platinum, this stopped being fun a long time ago. Maybe I'll come back some where down the line when I'm not burnt out and can be bothered to finish it off but for now, this game can suck a fat one.

*Update 

I now have the friend in need trophy and I have been working on Ultramarathon for the last 12-13 hours...

Edited by MysticJedii
  • Like 1